five

Jisungs POV

It was friday afternoon, minho and jeongin were still working on my outfit which made me absolutely terrified.

The party started in half an hour and went on until morning

" jisung" Jeongin called " do you have any round glasses?"

" yeah, why?" I asked

" accessories " minho replied

" We are so lucky we get the day off to plan outfits for his debut " felix sighed out happily " I would've died if this was last minute "

" same" seungmin agreed

" jisung! We've got it!" Jeongin yelled happily then placing a cute outfit onto my bed

" my best work yet" minho nodded

Changbin leant over their shoulders " yes" he nodded "just yes"

" and dont forget the glasses" jeongin spoke seriously  , I chuckled and nodded

" thanks guys, I suck at styling outfits under pressure " i thanked the pair

" no problem, now we are gonna go sort out our own outfits" minho smiled " channie, babe. What colour scheme are you going for , we need to match or atleast have colour pallets that complement each other"

" I haven't prepared anything, you normally tell me I'm doing it wrong " chan sighed

" oh perfect, I'll just do it then" minho walked to their shared closet

The group laughed and went back to talking while getting changed.

I finnaly finnished putting the outfit on and smiled to myself, those two really could work wonders

Hyunjins pov

I had finnaly finnished doing my hair and makeup, make sure my skin looked radiant and face looked charming.

I put on a casual outfit and smiled to myself

I had dyed my hair brown the night prior to this, wanting there to be a small surprise for the staff after my years of being blonde

" I wonder how jisungie looks" I thought out loud " dont be impatient, you'll see when you get  there "

That man had been my main thought since he entered the castle , he will be mine. I cant let him go... hes so perfect but enticing , his adorable face is just a bonus.

" son" mother walked in

I turned around with a smile "hello mother" I bowed my head

" really? So informal" she shook her head at the sight of my outfit.

" it's my debut, why should I have to wear something I'm uncomfortable wearing? Theres no dress code for royalty." I shrugged " anyway, what is it?"

" the party starts in five minutes. You cannot be late you your own debut party " she replied

" oh .... shoot , bye mother!"

I sprinted past her and down the corridor, hoping to god I'd make it to the main hall in time for my speech.

I zoomed past members of staff until I made it .

" prince" my advisor came over "your speech starts in one minute, are you alright?"

" of course" I nodded " may I have some water though? I'm a bit out of breath"

He nodded and handed me a bottle, I thanked him and guzzled it down quickly

" And now the moment you've all been waiting for" I heard my father over the large speakers " prince hyunjin "

I stepped out onto the stage, father patting my back as I made it towards the microphone.

Everyone gasped as I stepped into the spotlight making me chuckle

" hello everyone " I started " its lovely to see you all here today , as you all know this is the first time anyone outside of the castle has seen me, so I'm grateful you've all came. My role in this world may be the prince of seoul but, as you could probably tell , my worst enemy is being formal" the crowd laughed " so, I'd much prefer if you called me hyunjin. I'm so excited to meet you all and maybe even get to know you.. now , with that being said ." I paused " this is a party,  so.... let's make it the best party of our lives"

Everyone erupted into cheers and the music began playing,  I smiled and hopped off of the stage. A risque move , but one I was willing to make.

I however shouldn't have been willing to,  because I fell off and broke my neck then got eaten by a  dinosaur

( jk jk)

I looked around the crowd , smiling and waving at people as I walked through

Until my eyes finally landed on him , he looked so pretty.  Some say I'm the prettiest man in the kingdom. But han jisung had to he  10000000× prettier.

He looked at me and smiled, consequently spilling a bit of the punch he was pouring.

I chuckled and took the cup from him then taking his hand in mine and pulling out a handkerchief.

I cleaned the fluid from his soft hand and smiled when I  noticed the blush spreading across his cute cheeks.

" Hwang hyunjin you never fail to fluster me" he said

" and you never fail to look absolutely stunning " I replied

I picked his cup back up and drank a bit so it didn't over flow then wiped the remainder punch off of it then handing it back to him.

" thank you your majesty " he thanked me ,I quirked an eyebrow up at him " I- I mean hyunjin "

I could basically hear his heart racing

" you're cute" I chuckled

" you're handsome" he replied

" oh? Where did the sudden confidence come from?" I questioned, a slightly teasing tone to my voice

He quickly changed the subject  "that punch is definitely spiked . Dont let any children here drink it"

I chuckled at his statement the gently held his chin

" I asked a question squirrel cheeks " I spoke, he blushed and averted his eyes

" I'm not confident it just slipped out" he blurted out " you tend to make stuff slip out of my mouth"

" really? " I leant close to his ear "i wonder if i could make any noises  slip out of your mouth "

His face went bright red

" jisung-ah!" I heard felix yell "get your ass over here!"

" I-uhm I gotta g-go" he stuttered nervously

" ok, I look forward to dancing with you sungie" I replied

With that he quickly scurried away to his fellow workers