eight

Jisungs pov (nightmare)

Slowly, I opened my eyes, stretching slightly as I woke up. I attempted to sit up only to find I was in a closed space made out of wood with low amounts of air and no light.

" god...where am I?" I tried to cram what appeared to be a hatch open ,only to find it stuck. I pushed it again, and again, and again, but It simply wouldn't budge " hello? Some let me out!" I called , one of the dorm members were probably pranking me or something

" theres no one to save you jisung" an ominous voice spoke "they all think you're dead "

" well let me out" I replied " then I can show everyone I'm alive"

" oh no no no, you misunderstand. You've already had a funeral and everything " it laughed " you're gone, you're 6ft under! You cant escape now.."

" w-what?" My heard rate increased as I pounded on the box , screaming for help while the voice laughed evily

" they're here~" it sang

" people are here? To save me?" I smiled hopefully

" nope...something much better"

Suddenly, I felt a hand grab my leg and looked down to see nothing, obviously, i began to feel millions of tiny hands grabbing me . Effectively pinning me down.

" wha-- AHH!" I felt them all sink their billions of tiny teeth into my flesh making me let out a blood curdling scream of pain

Jisungs pov

I sat up abruptly, holding myself close. I was panting and sweating.

" it was just a dream " I whispered, not wanting to wake the others " its just a dream calm down..." no matter how hard I tried I couldn't get my body to calm down " hyunjin, I need hyunjin "

I stood up and put on my slippers whilst grabbing my phone and putting on the torch.

Slowly, I made my way through the hall, hyper aware of everything going on around me.

After what felt like an eternity of jumping at every slight sound I made it to the princes chamber, a smile found it's way to my face as I walked towards the door.

" stop!" Two hands grabbed my arms " what do you want? Only the prince is allowed in there, scummy thief."

" I-I'm not a thief " I choked " I'm his boyfriend, I wanted to talk to him."

" liar" the other spat then they released my arms " you should leave."

I stood my ground " let me in." I spoke sternly

" no, we wont let the prince be touched by you you filthy criminal!"
" If you dont leave, we will have you use force."
" who do you think you ar--"

" what are you idiots doing?" Hyunjin burst through the door "cmere sungie" I walked over , allowing him to hug me closely "it's ok my little cherub" he cooed and kissed the top of my head before his tone switched up " you two, get out of my sight. Get another set of guards, you twos shift is over. Get evidence before calling my boyfriend such things."

I felt him pick me up, shut the doors and walk me into his sizable room

" what happened?" He asked " why are you here at 2 in the morning?"

" I had a nightmare " I sniffled "it was really scary....and I couldn't stop myself from hyperventilating so I came to you because, I need cuddles."

He laid me down on his bed , tucking me into the covers before crawling in next to me.

" what was your nightmare about squirrel?" He caressed my cheek

" basically. I supposedly died , but I wasn't actually dead and just buried under the ground completely alive and well. But it wouldn't open because of all of the soil , and all these tiny people...I think? Came out of no where after like ten minutes of me screaming for help, and started eating me." I explained " and I'm still really scared.......I'm stupid, I nedd to grow up."

" you're not stupid, and you do not need to grow up. You're perfect the way you are, you just need to stop being scared and realise, it was just a nightmare" he spoke softly " you're not in a coffin six feet below the ground, your in my comfy bed with me . And no one is eating you , only kissing you." He pecked my lips after that statement " you're safe here, with me"

I smiled and scooted closer, burying my face into his chest. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist, pecking the top of my head.

" thank you baby" I sniffled

" of course my darling " he kissed my shoulder

I smiled and got even closer , shutting my eyes and allowing myself to calm down.