HEAVEN IN HELL

300 Reads 6 Votes 2 Parts

Heaven Fleur Devecca, she has a large scar on her face down to her neck and arm caused by the explosion that also caused the death of her parents. After her parents' death, her life turned upside down. Her life suddenly moves from wealth to poverty. The formerly beautiful child, grew up being considered a monster and creepy by neighbors because of her appearance.

After her uncle took her from the orphanage, her father's brother. From the Princess Sara story, her story became like a Cinderella. His family was cruel and made her their all around housemaid and human atm machine as she work her ass off as a Janitress at night.

Meanwhile, Helios 'Hell' Lysandros Barrinuevo, a psychopath surgeon. He killed mercilessly. He's killing people as if he's killing a pig. He don't have remorse. He don't have emotions.

He belongs to the Barrinuevo mafia family. They sell drugs, they sell women as s-ex slave, human trafficking, selling guns and illegal firearms, they can be likened to monsters that love to eat small and big companies, and many more illegal businesses. They kill people as if they are just killing ants. If they don't like you, they definitely will kill you.

One day in the dead of night, Heaven will witness a heinous murder that will cause them to live in the same roof. They are living in together, but Heaven and Hell have two different worlds. They cannot be combined. They refused to unite. The angel and the demon. A saint and an evil. Good and bad.

Will Heaven fall to Hell even after she learned that Hell was involved in the death of her parents? Or will Hell ascend to Heaven to kneel and ask Heaven's forgiveness?

Author: 𝐈𝐲𝐚𝐋𝐞𝐞𝟎𝟒