Desired By My Alpha Stepfather

Title: Desired By My Alpha Stepfather (ON-GOING)

*********************
48.2K Reads 437 Votes 22 Parts

I shivered as his breath fanned my neck. This waswrong, so wrong...

"We shouldn't be doing this, Vince." My backpressed against the wall as I forced the wordsout.

A smile played on his lips. "Vince?" He repeated,his hands rubbing the insides of my thigh.

"I'm sorry, Daddy."

His devious smile broadened. "That's right, babygirl. I don't care if this is wrong or not. You'remine. Now, go down on your knees, baby girl."

My breath hitched. "What if someone sees us? Mymother-"

"Go down on your knees, Nina." He orderedagain, as he unbuckled his belt.

***

Pain. Self derogation. Being bullied. This was thestory of Nina's life. What was worse than beinghated on and despised by one own's mother?

Resigning herself to the fact that she'd never findlove, her story suddenly changes when she findsout about her mother's intention to get married.

Not only does she discover that her newstepbrother is her ex and bully at school, but hermate is her new stepdad.

Convinced that fate was playing a trick on her,Nina decides to avoid her stepfather for as longas she could.

But can she? Especially when her attraction tohim, and the mating bond is involved?

WEEKLY UPDATES

Author: KThurah98