Love Me Tomorrow

Title: Love Me Tomorrow (COMPLETED)

*********************
1.25M Reads 14.3K Votes 44 Parts

Ynessa was in an unhappy marriage with her husband, Tage Lasten Del Prado. After 5 years of unhappy marriage, Tage decided to file a divorce which Ynessa did not want. She did everything to have him so she won't just give up on her husband.

Ynessa doesn't trust people easily. Maybe that was the reason why she doesn't have friends that she can talk to about her problems about her husband.

He just wants to have a family he can call his own. A husband who will be happy for the rest of his life, a son who will relieve his tiredness and sadness and friends who he can consider family. Was it too hard to have? That's all he wanted.

She was never loved by her family on both her parents' side. She tried hard to fit in. He insists on playing with his cousins ​​even though they are on his side. They would steal her toys and break it. They would slap or push her and would act like she was the villain while crying when their parents were around. Their parents will beat him. Her parents won't know because they are busy with the company. Since then, he has no allies. She may have all the material things but she never had an affection from family. She never felt to be in a family.

So when he met Tage, he promised himself that he would get him. She never gets the love of her relatives but she'll get his. And up until now, she's still trying her best to have it. Doing her very best to get it. Hard case. The pain of loving his wife. He was feeling tired but he didn't want to stop. He wants to fight because he doesn't want to regret later. She doesn't want to live in what ifs and what should have been so even if it hurts, she'll do everything to fight for her husband's love.

Author: mhiezsealrhen