PSYCHOPATH'S LOVE SERIES 1:SPENCER CARSON

Title: PSYCHOPATH'S LOVE SERIES 1:SPENCER CARSON (BOOK 2)

*********************
1.33M Reads 17.7K Votes 79 Parts

"He is Spencer Carson and he is my PsychopathHusband."

After watching her parents being killed bysomeone, Jeanshe promised to herself that shewill find the killers of her parents so that she canhave her sweet revenge.

Everything went well according to her plan, notuntil she met him, Spencer Carson. The manwhom she never thought that she would love.The man whom she never thought that can brokeher heart into a million pieces like a shatteredglass.

She gave everything to him, even her virginity.She let him touch her in a very seductive anderotic way. She even let him fuck her because ofthe thought that their love for each other will last.

Their relationship lasted... not until she found outthat the man she loves is the son of the killer whokilled her parents. Their relationship went wellnot until she found out that the man she lovedwas just using her for the sake of pleasure andrevenge.

Will she continue to love him or will she use himtoo like what he did to her? To use him so thatshe can have the sweet revenge that she's aimingfor since then?

Author: SkySlayer24