Part 1 - The 1st meet ❤️

So guys this story will be in English ❤️❤️

So let's start

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

It's a new day . Sunlight floods Alice's honeymoon suite as she draw the curtains.

Alice (thinking) - So I didn't dream it . Vikky leaving me at the wedding alter was for real 🥺 .

Sighing , she turns away to wash up & finds her phone ringing . It's her best friend Mohit .

Mohit - Thank goodness you are alive ! I still don't get why you insisted on going on your honeymoon yourself .

Alice - You know I've wanted to visit California ever since I saw Howl's Moving Castle as a kid. Vikky already ruined our wedding, I refuse to let him ruin my long-planned trip.

Her mind wanders to Vikky leaving her at the alter as Mohit continues to express his disgust for Vikky . Images of her family & friends gasping & whispering in shock reappear in her mind .

Mohit - Alice ? Are you with me?

Alice - Sorry , mind wandered off .

Mohit - Well, I hope it's wandering off thinking about all the mischief you're going to get up to in California!

Alice - Mischief? I don't know... Maybe.

Mohit - I'm going to pretend you didn't just say that. Now, go out there and show the men of California what you're made of. What?! There's no harm in looking!

She shakes her head as Mohit shrugs his shoulders in innocence at her , but inside, she is grateful for having such a good friend. She went through a lot together - break-ups, unemployment, coming out to his parents...

Alice - You know what? Let's agree to not mention Vikky or that horrible day ever again.

Mohit - Now, that is an agreement I can add here to. You are in your own fantasy movie now, go be the stellar heroine and find a fantastic hero.

Alice - Thanks Mohit, I'll talk to you later.

As she ends the call she starts getting ready for the day .

Alice (thinking) - Finding a man... Could be fun. Although I don't have the energy to start another relationship right now, I know I deserve a bit of fun.
And in any case, I want to look good today. Look good, feel good. Let's see what I have. I knew I made the right choice when I bought this outfit!

 I knew I made the right choice when I bought this outfit!

Her outfit ❣️

She grabs her phone, stuffs it into her bag, and make her way towards the door. She sets out to tour California on a bike. The fresh air blows past her face and she inhales the breeze.

Alice (thinking) - Hiring a bike was definitely the best way to go. These buildings wouldn't be the same behind a car window.

The further she bikes towards the city center, the more she finds herself admiring the homely vibe of California.