Part 4 - Climax of the day ❣️😘🌝(C)

So guys this part is 18+ , so read it on your own risk 😁😁😉😉

#########################################

Let's start ❣️

Alice - I swear I'm going to kill that man when I get home.

Kanwar - Oh, he doesn't seem so bad.

Alice - That was tame for Mohit, wait until you see the real him.

Kanwar pulls her back into his arms.

Kanwar - Actually, Mohit reminds me. I've been meaning to tell you that I don't just see you as a holiday fling. I really think we could build something more, Alice.

Alice - Kanwar...

Kanwar - We just met, I know, but you are already very special to me. So I'm willing to try and make this work. If of course you feel the same way?

Alice - I do feel the same way.

Kanwar - I'm so glad you almost fell from the bike that day.

Alice - Having horrible cycling skills paid off.

Kanwar - Now that is all settled, come here.

Kanwar closes the gap between their lips, making her body go soft.

Alice - Mmm...

Kanwar slides his hand under Alice's dress, and begins massaging between her folds.

Kanwar - You're already wet for me.

She melts against Kanwar as he plants kisses along her neck.

Alice - Mmmm.....

Feeling an orgasm building deep in her stomach, she moans into Kanwar's mouth as he deepens his kiss. Before she could muster any words, the orgasm ripples through her body, but Kanwar doesn't stop circling her sweet spot.

Alice - You're too damn good at that.

Kanwar - You're too damn beautiful.

Alice grip onto the front of Kanwar's shirt, pulling him in for a deep, passionate kiss. Holding the kiss, she starts to back him towards the bed and fall as he does onto it. She breaks their kiss and sets herself to taking off Kanwar's pants.

Kanwar - Whoa there, Tiger !

Alice - You want me to stop?

Kanwar - No, no, I-

Alice - Good, then shut up and let me make you feel how you just made me feel.

Before Kanwar could say another word, she holds his length and take it all in her mouth.

Kanwar - Uh-

Kanwar's sexy groans only encourages her to continue sucking and gripping his throbbing erection. Suddenly, he runs his fingers through her hair, tugging her away from his hardness.

Kanwar - If you keep sucking like that, I'm going to bust faster than I'd like to.

Kanwar wipes the side of her lip, his moment of tenderness in such a heated moment making her want him even more. She climbs over him and lines her aching entrance with his shaft.

Alice - No time for teasing, I need you inside me now...

She thrusts herself down and let out a moan as her core stretches to his length. As Kanwar places his hands on either side of her hips, she starts to bounce on his cock.

Kanwar - Urgh - Fuck!

Kanwar's grunts mirror his desire for Alice , his fingers digging into her skin - his breath hot on her neck. He then sits up to caress her breasts, nibbling on the nipple. The added tingling sensation makes the pleasure too intense to bear.

Alice - Kanwar... Mmm...

Kanwar - Let me see your ass, gorgeous.

Biting her lower lip, she slide off Kanwar and bend over for him.

Kanwar - God, you are sexy.

Alice - All for you, Kanwar Dhillon.

Kanwar positions himself behind Alice and grabs her hips, thrusting deep into her.

Alice - Oh Kanwar! Fffuuu-

He had one hand on her ass, the other holding her hair. His relentless thursts send her center straight to paradise.

Alice - Kanwar, I'm going to cum!

Kanwar - Together...

Moments after, they both become completely undone. Alice collapses on the bed and Kanwar automatically pulls her into his embrace.

Kanwar - You are too fucking perfect.

Alice - I could say the same about you.

He gives her a long warm kiss , on her forehead.

Kanwar - How about we end the Howl's Moving Castle themed day by watching it?

Alice - Can't think of anything better.

Alice - Kanwar, I just want to say... Today was the best day of my life.

Kanwar chuckles at her answer.

Alice - I'm serious! From the moment I woke up to ending it with my favorite movie.And everything in between! Best day ever. I hope you know just how much I appreciate all that you've done.

Kanwar - Don't worry, I know. I'm just happy you've enjoyed it. Now that you've finished telling me how amazing I am, let's watch the movie.

As the familiar background music starts, she couldn't help but ask herself.

Alice (thinking) -How did I get so lucky?

##################################################

BOOM!!!!!

I know this was wildest thing I have ever written, so please genuinely comment Krna aur vote Krna . Love you all 😘😘❤️❤️

~~Love

Raavi 💗💗