Part 4 - Hot air balloon 🎈🎈 (A)

Hey guys, I am back with one more update, ab tak ke updates bohot bade bade hai so from this part onwards I  will divide the chapters in 2 or 3 parts . 😊😊 Aur updates short honge .

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Following the rose petal trail, Alice comes to the terrace and found Kanwar waiting for her with food and wine.

Kanwar - Were the rose petals too corny?

Alice - Well, they were... Not corny at all. You have no idea how overjoyed I was seeing them first thing when I woke up.

Kanwar - Phew. I stole it from The Notebook.

Alice giggles as she  pull out the seat across from Kanwar, but he stops her from sitting down.

Kanwar - There's one more thing.

Alice - More? Aren't you just full of surprises.

Kanwar - I got you a beautiful dress from a boutique shop. It's perfect for both the meal and the view.

Alice - You didn't have to do that!

Kanwar - I didn't give you a chance to dress up for our date, so this is the least I can do. Try it on, then you can decide if you want to wear it or not.

After quickly going back to the room and changing into the dress, she returns to the terrace and do a little twirl for Kanwar.

Alice - This dress is so beautiful .

Kanwar - That's an understatement. You remind me of Tomorrow at dawn by Victor Hugo.

Alice (thinking)  - If it was some other guy, I would cringe so hard at this. But with Tyler, it's just so romantic.

Kanwar - Tomorrow, as soon as day breaks, at the hour, when the landscape whitens-'

Alice  - I will set out." It's almost unreal how I connect with this man.I accept your gift, in the name of romance and Victor Hugo. Merci beaucoup.

This is the dress 👗 given by Kanwar

Kanwar does a little bow and pulls the chair out for her. She get seated across from Kanwar and pop a grape into her mouth.

Alice - Mmmm, this has to be the juiciest grape I've ever had.

Kanwar - Well, I expect you to eat up as much as you please. I tried to make sure there was a wide selection, since I wasn't sure what you like.

Alice - I honestly just appreciate the gesture.

Kanwar - Would you like a glass of wine?