Take On The World

————

Flora Johnson has always been a shy girl. When she started Kindergarten, she waited too long to try and make any friends so by the time she did talk to other kids, they had formed their own little group. And she didn't fit into to any of them.

Being alone all the time made Flora an easy target for the bullies, so all throughout Kindergarten and Middle School, she was bullied.

When Flora went up to High School, she didn't bother to even say 'hi' to anyone, when people tried talking to her, she made sure it was a small conversation. She actually kind of enjoyed being alone, but there was times she wished she had someone to talk too.

After her fifteenth birthday, Flora's parents decided to sign her up for the S.S. Tipton's new school, Seven Seas High, in hopes she would make at least one friend. And they thought it would be a good opportunity for her to see the world, something she always wanted to do. And her parents asked Mr Moseby, a close family friend to look after her.

When she got on the boat, she avoided everyone. She didn't want to talk to anyone, in fears she'd be bullied again. But she somehow got involved with a group of 4. One was filthy rich, but was super sweet. One was a farm girl, who was also really sweet. And two were complete troublemakers.

Zack Martin, the more troublesome of him and his twin brother, noticed that the Johnson girl didn't say much. He always tried to get her to talk to him but nothing worked. But he always managed to get her to laugh, and that made him happy.

But Zack Martin made it his mission to get her to come out of her shell, and he'd do whatever it takes.

But, it took her a while to realise that she was ready to
Take On The World.

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

Flora Davis
portrayed by
Miranda Cosgrove

Flora Davis portrayed by Miranda Cosgrove

"I'm innocent. Blame Zack."

Zack Martin
portrayed by
Dylan Sprouse

Zack Martin portrayed by Dylan Sprouse

"You're a nerd, and it's adorable."

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

Cole Sprouse   as   Cody Martin

Debby Ryan   as   Bailey Pickett

Brenda Song   as   London Tipton

Phill Lewis   as   Mr Moseby

Raini Rodriguez as Alexa Hernandez