FOUR: The Italian Resturant

~ Take On The World ~
————

London and Flora sat at a table on the Sky Deck, Flora was doodling a bunch of little flowers, butterflies and just random little things, as London was checking her nails. Bailey then came over to them and handed London a roll of plastic wrap. "Hold this." Bailey said and London held the roll as a little piece was stuck in Baileys pocket. Bailey then started spinning around and the plastic wrap wrapped around her waist.

"Bailey, if you're trying to hide those hideous pants, I can still see them." London said as Flora looked at what was happening with confusion.

Bailey stopped spinning and looked at London. "We're gonna be in Rome, and the last thing Pa told me before I left the farm was to watch out for pickpockets in the big city." She said before she continued spinning.

"And by big city you mean," London started in confusion and Bailey stopped spinning again. "Any place where the mayor is not a goose." She said and London nodded hesitantly.

Bailey then stopped spinning again and sighed. "I have to tinkle." She said and London rolled her eyes and Flora started silently laughing as Bailey started spinning the other way to unwrap, she also started going towards the bathroom. "She's an odd one." London said as she still held the roll of plastic wrap.

☆☆☆

Once the ship stopped at a dockyard in Rome, all the passengers left and Flora took her backpack filled with her art supplies, money, and other stuff she may need. As she was leaving the ship, Alexa came running up to her. "Don't get lost, if I find an Italian boy that doesn't speak English, I will find you." She said and Flora nodded hesitantly.

"You speak Spanish." Flora said quietly and Alexa nodded. "I know. But you also speak Spanish and a little Italian, so you can help me." She said and Flora nodded hesitantly.

"Ok, I'll help you. But you owe me a smoothie." She said and Alexa rolled her eyes playfully. "Sure." She smiled and floras smile brightened. "Who knew the shy girl could speak three languages and always blackmail someone." Alexa asked rhetorically and Flora shrugged.

The two girls got off the ship and Flora made her way to a random place to sit and draw. As she was finishing colouring her drawing of a tree with a birdhouse that sat in front of her, two boys walked in front of the restaurant that was beside the tree.

"Can't we just eat at one of the other 8000 Italian restaurants we passed?" Zack asked his brother and Cody glared at his brother. "No! This restaurant is the best in all of Italy." He said and Zack rolled his eyes. "Chef Gigi is the Michelangelo of manicotti."

"I'm not in the mood for manicotti." Zack sighed and Cody glared at him. "I'm not in the mood for you." He said and Zack rolled his eyes and looked behind him to see Flora still focusing on her drawing.

"Hey, Flora." Zack smiled brightly seeing the girl, Flora looked up and smiled at Zack. "You wanna join us for lunch?" Zack asked and Flora shook her head.

"I've got my own food." She said as she reached into her bag to try and find the food she thought she put in her bag, but couldn't find anything. She slowly took her hand out of her bag, and smiled at Zack innocently.

"Come on." He ushered, as he picked up her bag and gently took her arm and they walked over to Cody. "Will you hurry up?" Cody asked and Zack rolled his eyes as the three walked into the restaurant.