THREE: No Money, Yo-Yo problem

~ Take On The World ~
————

Everyone stood at the smoothie bar, trying to get the smoothie they ordered ages ago. Flora turned around when she heard someone clear their throat. "What is all the commotion?" Mr Moseby asked Flora and Cody.

"Everyone wants a banana-fo-fana smoothie." Cody said with a smile. "It's like drinking happiness." He added and Flora nodded as she took a sip from her smoothie.

"How good can it be?" Mr Moseby asked before he took Cody's cup and took a sip from it and his eyes lit up. "Sweet mama from Yokohama, that is good!" He yelled happily before he drank the rest of Cody's smoothie.

"Ok, you can stop now." Cody said before Mr Moseby started walking away. "Give it back!" Cody yelled out as Mr Moseby left. Cody turned to Flora and smiled at her sweetly and she looked at him and down at her cup before she finished it. "Sorry." She shrugged and smiled innocently and Cody playfully glared at her.

Cody turned around to get another smoothie and Zack turned to him. "Man, do I love these student cash cards." Zack said to Cody and Flora.

"Zack, you do realise you can only use it for meals, books and other necessities?" Cody pointed out and Zack shrugged. "And these ladies are necessities." He said as he pointed to the girls sitting at the bar. "I can eat and read when I'm old." Zack added.

"I'll show you a better way to impress women." Cody said as he held up a yo-yo. Flora looked at him confused. "What are you gonna do with that?" She asked in her normal quiet voice.

"You'll see." Cody smiled and Bailey walked past the three. "Hey Bailey, check out the new move I've been practicing for the string fling yo-yo contest." Cody said before he started doing a trick with the yo-yo.

"Wow, Cody! You're amazing!" Bailey complimented with a smile. Another guy walked past doing a really cool trick with his yo-yo. "No offence, but that made you're trick look like cowpie." Bailey said and Cody looked down as Bailey walked away.

Flora put her hand on Cody's shoulder. "If it makes you feel better, I thought your trick was really cool." She said and Cody nodded. "Thanks Flora." He smiled.

"Who's the yo-yo with the yo-yo?" Zack asked as he walked over to the two. "That's Johan Yo. He's won eight gold medals at the Yo-lympics." Cody said and Zack nodded. "So you're toast?" He asked.

"Not if I master my new trick. I call it the around-the-universe-string-theory." Cody smiled before he started to do the trick, but ended up knocking a girls smoothie onto her dress. "Was that supposed to happen?" The girl asked and Cody hesitated. "Uh, yes."

"Oh, then yay!" The girl smiled and Zack stepped forward. "You are adorable." He smiled and handed the girl his student card. "Here, buy yourself a coral paperweight." He said and the girl smiled before she left.

He turned back to Flora and Cody who were both shaking their heads at him and he looked at them confused. "What?"

☆☆☆

Flora and Cody walked down to Sky Deck to see Zack sitting in a sun chair. "Hey Zack, other than this minor injury, I think I'm getting the hang of this thing." Cody said as he pointed to the bandaid on his face and held up his yo-yo.

"Yeah, if 'smack the face' is a trick, you're a shoe-in." Zack said and Flora couldn't help but laugh quietly.

One of the waiters came over and put a plate on the table beside Zack and took of the lid before walking away. Zack sat up and looked at the girl sitting on the other side of the table. "Hey, babe. Want to try a chocolate-covered lobster?" He asked the girl.