ONE: All Aboard the S.S Tipton

~ Take On The World ~
————

Flora Johnson stood in the lobby of the S.S Tipton with her parents, and they were greeted by the familiar smile of Marion Moseby. "Welcome to the S.S Tipton." He said as his smile grew when he noticed his childhood best friend and his family.

"Richard, I didn't know you were planning on ever going on a cruise." Mr Moseby said and Richard Johnson laughed. "I'm not, I'm even surprised I'm standing here." He said jokingly, only getting a nudge by his wife, Mary Johnson.

"We sighed Flora up for the ships new school." Mary informed Mr Moseby with a smile and the man returned the smile as he looked at the young teenage girl that stood in front of her parents. "Yeah, things weren't going that great at her old school, and she's always wanted to travel the world." Richard explained and Mr Moseby nodded.

"Well, she'll definitely enjoy Seven Seas High." He said and Flora nodded as her mom turned her around. "You be safe, ok. And call home as often as you can." Mary listed and Flora nodded. "I will, don't worry mom." She smiled.

Richard stood beside Mr Moseby. "Please keep an eye on her." He said to his best friend who automatically understood what he meant. "She'll be ok." Mr Moseby reassured.

Mary took her daughter in for a hug, followed by Richard. The three said their goodbyes before the two adults left, both containing their tears. Flora turned back to Mr Moseby with her backpack and suitcase. "You're really gonna love it here, trust me." Mr Moseby said to the girl.

"Gangway! London Tipton coming through!" A girl called out as she sat on the top of two massive chests that one of the ships crew members were pushing, before Flora could respond to Mr Moseby. "Ow!" Mr Moseby yelled as the chests ran over his foot

"Wow, bumpy seas." London said as she got off the chests and stood beside Flora as Mr Moseby limped towards the two. "That was my foot." He said and London looked at him.

"Well, what was it doing under my trunk?" She asked as the crew member wheeled the two chests away. "Throbbing." Mr Moseby said as the pain was shown in his face expression.

"Moseby, enough of your problems. I'm now on vacation! Yay me!" London said with a smile and clapped her hands together. "Well, actually, "yay you" is on the boat to attend Seven Seas High School." Mr Moseby said and London's face fell.

"While it may be on a cruise ship, this is not a vacation." Mr Moseby said and London sighed. "Your dad put you on this boat so you can't use your private jet a fly off to Paris for lunch and miss your afternoon classes."

"I had afternoon classes? What's next? Classes in the morning?" London asked and Flora silently laughed. "It's ok, London. You know, the older I get, the more I realise you have to look adversity in the eye and say: you don't scare me." Mr Moseby said.

Two twin boys and their mom walked in. "Hey, Mr Moseby!" They both greeted happily and Mr Moseby turned around and let out a scream. "Moseby, your shaking like a chihuahua." The women said.

"Oh, it's the evening breeze." Mr Moseby said as he was still shaking. "Then you probably shouldn't of left your pants in the dryer for so long." The women said, looking at the man's shorts.

"Hello Carey, boys." Mr Moseby said as he put his hand out. "Did you miss us, Mr Moseby?" The taller twin asked as he shook Mr Moseby's hand.