A/N

Hey everyone.

I'm sorry for not updating this book in pretty much forever. A lot happened, and now as some of you may know, it's exam/final season, unfortunately. So for right now, I just want to study and make sure I know what I'm doing, and focus on my studies.

But I promise, there will be an update by the end of this month! And if there's not... I am so sorry, i probably died or something.

But anyway, that's the main reason for this a/n, but here's something else for you all, I made this a/n on my other story but not all of you would've seen it.

I don't know if this is just me or if it's for anyone else, but my wattpad has been telling me that after the 6th of May, private messages are gonna be gone, like they're going bye bye. So, I made an alternate. I have a instagram specifically for writing, it's not my personal instagram, because I don't really wanna share that... but anyway, if you wanna follow my writing instagram so you have me if you ever wanna ask me something about my stories, give me any ideas you want me to try, or just to chat. It's jj_writes123.

If you don't have instagram, and you might want to message me, let me know and I'll come up with something!

But anyway, thats all I think...

I hope you all have a good day/morning/night!
- jj : )