Chapter 3 - Psycho

"Did you like the profile? "Chaos asked, popping up from behind Cale.

No one answered her. No one wanted to bring her attention to themselves, lest it make her choose them as her next victim.

"Alrighty then. Any volunteers this time?" Her question was answered with silence. "Of course. I should just start with spinning the wheel rather than asking, but consent is sexy you know?"

With a click of her finger, the wheel appears once again on the giant screen. This time with Taylor and Cage's named gone. With another click, the wheel starts spinning rapidly. Many hoping it wasn't going to stop on their name.

As the wheel slowed down, it finally paused at the name. Venion Stan.

"WHAT?" Said man shouted when he saw it stop on his name. What was said on Taylor's page was already enough for the Kingdom to do an investigation against him. Whatever was going to be said on his would definitely be much worse.

Chaos giggled at his shout. Cale smirking. At least some good will come out of this mess. Venion's secrets would hopefully be enough for the Kingdom to do something about it.

"Okay! Enjoy!" The giggling deity once again shattered into glass disappearing.

[Name:

Venion Stan]

[Relatives:

Marquis Stan (father)
Taylor Stan (elder brother)
Younger Sister #1
Younger Sister #2
Younger Brother #1]

"Are those actually their names?" Witira asked dumbfounded.

"No. My siblings all have proper names, but I'm assuming they just weren't interesting enough for their names to be recorded." Taylor answered the Whale.

Cale nodded as well. "That's probably the case here."

[Biographical Information:

Place of Birth:

Roan Kingdom

Western Continent]

"That's strange. It didn't mention his affiliations or occupations." Cale noted. He thought for sure that the page would confirm that Venion was affiliated with the Organisation and give them some sort of clue.

"It looks like he just isn't that important, Cale-nim" Choi Han responded. He remembered surfing wiki sometimes when he was bored. It would usually only be really detailed if they page was popular, otherwise it would just be the bae minimum.

[Physical Description:

Species: Human

Gender: Male

Eye colour: Green

Hair colour: Blonde]

[Venion Stan is the second son of the Marquis Stan. He is the one primarily responsible for torturing Raon Miru during his captivity.]

Raon Miru? Joyful Dragon? Cale looked down thoughtfully at the little dragon laying on his lap. Ah. So, the kittens right. The little dragon was here to stay if he had allowed Cale to give him a name.