Chapter 4 - Hall of fame

That was the end of Venion's page. Cale looked around, when was Chaos returning? Turning his head to the side he wanted to ask Choi Han something. Yet when he did, he noticed something strange.

Choi Han was... frozen.

"Human? What's happening? Why isn't anybody moving?" Raon asked him with a slight panic evident in his voice. "It's like they're not even there."

The little dragon was right. It was like time had frozen for everybody but them.

"Oh, sorry about that! Wanted to talk to the Raon before the next page!" Chaos hummed with a mischievous grin.

Barely hiding a flinch, Cale turned his head sharply towards the Deity.

"I'm sure you've noticed by now that the wheel isn't exactly random." She spoke with a sure tone. As if stating a fact which she was...

"Hehe... Well, Raon here is going to be next on the wheel and I just wanted to know if the little dragon wanted to show himself or if he wanted to stay invisible." With the way she worded things it would give the illusion that she actually cared for the wellbeing of Raon yet there seemed to be some annoyance in her gaze.

But what was she annoyed at?

Looking down at the little dragon, Cale noted the thoughtful look on the dragon's face. "Scary eyes lady! This great and mighty dragon will show himself!" Raon said proudly yet doubled back to look at Cale.

"Then that's that"

She claps her hands together and with the sound of her hands hitting each other life seems to flood back into the room. Time has resumed.

"Since no one wants to volunteer, I'm just going to start picking people at random! The wheel is such a hassle don't you agree?"

...

Unaffected by the obvious fear of people attracting her attention the Deity looks towards Cale with a playful smile.

This did not bode well for Cale.

"The next profile will be one of Raon Miru!" With a very elaborate click of her fingers the little dragon on Cale's lap becomes visible to all those who couldn't see him before.

"A dragon?!?!"

"A baby!"

"Isn't Raon Miru the name of the individual that was tortured by Venion?" Cage says loudly, a vindictive smile on her face.

Only one word could describe what happened next.

Pandemonium.

Elves tried to peel themselves of the seated wanted to attack the human that dared laid hands on a dragon.

Others that felt rage that a child was being abused also wanted to rip him to pieces.

Yet the chaos stopped when a loud bang echoed throughout the room. Chaos floating above all everything had an upset look upon her face.

"I love a little uproar now and then but the profile hasn't even started yet! You can go after the man after all this is done!" She says then disappears. The profile of Raon Miru flickers onto the screen.

"From four-years-old to six-years-old.

He had seen flowers blooming in the spring, snow falling in the winter, the beauty of the summer, and the sweet fragrance of the fall.

He also thought about the people who were with him throughout those seasons.

He could see the people that made those sceneries that could have easily been ignored into beautiful memories." – Unknown