Chapter 6 - Dreamy Night

"Well." Chaos started suddenly appearing on screen. "I was going to do the assassin next but my little N̸̤̯̓̈́́̍̓̂̈̈́̎̄̀̕̕͘͠y̶̢̨̧̺̼̺͓͕̱̦̬̬̜͍̹͉͕̝̞̞̆͋̏̅͗̋̃̈́͌̒͒̈͑͒̓́͆̈̀̀͛͊́͂͐̀͜͝͠͝ẋ̵̢̧̡̮̼̰͔̬̳̺͍̗͕̞͓̟̬̞̞̪̻̹̟̪͕̗̹̲̰͇͍̃̀̋́̊̊̈́͒͆̽̆̇͂̈́̈́̾͑͋͑͗̓̋̚͘̕̚̚͝ decided she wanted to stick up for her baby so I'm doing T̷̨̨̗͚̫̻̟͇͔̺͈̘̓̂̓h̵̡͎̻̠̻̜̤̘̪͙̅ȧ̸̡͕̝̥̀̚ņ̸̰̫̱̓̀́̍͘͝a̵̡̯̝͖̹̘͕͉̘̋̂̊̆̀̀̅ţ̵̛͇̟̤̝̬͒̏͊͗́̄̀̐̀̇̿͠͝o̸͈͈̝̫̙̮̤͌͂͛͘͝s̶̨̢̻̯͈̟͔̻̽̋̅̑̀͊̌̽͝ͅ next"

"We can't understand what you're saying you know that?" Cale questioned.

"Really? Ugh, stupid N̸̤̯̓̈́́̍̓̂̈̈́̎̄̀̕̕͘͠y̶̢̨̧̺̼̺͓͕̱̦̬̬̜͍̹͉͕̝̞̞̆͋̏̅͗̋̃̈́͌̒͒̈͑͒̓́͆̈̀̀͛͊́͂͐̀͜͝͠͝ẋ̵̢̧̡̮̼̰͔̬̳̺͍̗͕̞͓̟̬̞̞̪̻̹̟̪͕̗̹̲̰͇͍̃̀̋́̊̊̈́͒͆̽̆̇͂̈́̈́̾͑͋͑͗̓̋̚͘̕̚̚͝ she never lets me do anything fun! Let start this already."

[Name: God of Death, T̷̨̨̗͚̫̻̟͇͔̺͈̘̓̂̓h̵̡͎̻̠̻̜̤̘̪͙̅ȧ̸̡͕̝̥̀̚ņ̸̰̫̱̓̀́̍͘͝a̵̡̯̝͖̹̘͕͉̘̋̂̊̆̀̀̅ţ̵̛͇̟̤̝̬͒̏͊͗́̄̀̐̀̇̿͠͝o̸͈͈̝̫̙̮̤͌͂͛͘͝s̶̨̢̻̯͈̟͔̻̽̋̅̑̀͊̌̽͝ͅ]

"One of his names... It's glitched?" Choi Han observed, the writing a too chaotic to see what the words were meant to be but he could kind of make out a O somewhere in the text.

"It could be the God's true name..." Eruhaben commented.

"But Chaos said her name and we could understand her?" Choi Han gave a rebuttal. Why were they unable to understand the Goddess when she tried to speak the names of the other deities?

"It could be due to the interferences of another God, if we go by Chaos's ramblings" Cale gave his own opinion. To him it sounded like Chaos had said the names Nyx and Thanatos... But those were Greek Gods. Although... Chaos herself was also a Greek God... Thanatos was the Greek God of death, wasn't he?

[Aliases: God of the Eternal Rest

Affiliations: Choi Jung Gun, White Star, Choi Han, Lee Soo Hyuk, Choi Jung Soo, Kim Rok Soo, Cale Henituse, Cage, Church of the God of Death]

"Huh?" Many were surprised to see who were affiliated with the God of Death.

But none more then Cale. Lee Soo Hyuk and Choi Jung Soo... Why were they affiliated with the God of Death?!

"Hey! Human are you okay?" Raon had placed his paws on Cale chest trying to bring Cale's attention to him. The red head's heart beat racing faster and faster.

Choi Han himself was shocked but noticing Cale having a minor panic attack managed to push down his own feelings at seeing the God being associated with other Koreans and focused on trying to comfort Cale.

Others that noticed the Young Master's minor breakdown chose to stay quiet, to not bring unwelcome attention to the poor boy.

[Abilities: Able to see the date of a person's death

Power(s): Vow of Death]

"That's it? So, we humans have our deepest secrets revealed but the God can keep his?" Cage could never be more thankful that she couldn't hear or feel the God of Death within this space.

[Physical Description:

Species: God]

"Wow. The God of Death is a God... Who knew?"

"I'm sensing a hint of sarcasm from you, Cage" Taylor responded jokingly.

"Really? Was it that obvious?"