She found out

I woke up late...really late! I went downstairs and no one was there.

"Mom! Dad! Mat?!"

No one responded. I guess I'm home alone. I decided to stay in my pajamas, because I feel comfortable in them. For breakfast I ate cereal and milk.

I took my phone and sat down to eat. Mom sent me a message. She went shopping with Mat, while dad went to work. It was 11am. Oh well, I guess it's not that good to stay up late at night. But I don't care, as long as I talk to Gavi.

I only have 2 more days on spring break and I'm staring school again. Yeeeyy! I'm not gonna lie, I would skip it if I can, but that's impossible.
At least I'll be with Maddie.

I remembered that Gavi and I will hang out tonight. I have to tell Maddie, since she will come with me.
I called her and she was more than excited to come. I told her that Pedri will come too and she couldn't say no.

***

Today was pretty boring, since I was alone, although I didn't mind. I wanted a day for myself. Mom and Mat came back around 5pm. so I spent some time with them too. Then I went to my room to get ready.

After trying on everything I have in my closet, I decided to wear a simple outfit.

It's gonna be four of us, so I don't need to look that good

It's gonna be four of us, so I don't need to look that good. Although I wanted to look good in front of Gavi.

***

Maddie picked me up and we went to Gavi's house. He sent me his adress so we managed to get there. I was nervous, even though it's not my first time to be with Gavi. Maddie knocked on the door and my heart started beating faster. Gavi opened the door and smile. He was wearing black T-shirt and grey sweatpants and he looked so handsome.

"Hi Gavi!" Maddie said.

"Hi! Come on in, Pedri is in the living room." he said letting her in.

"Hi Gavi!" I said nervously.

"Hey Vanja!" he said and hugged me. I felt my cheeks turning red. He put on  perfume and he smelled so good.

"Uhh...Thanks...for...for inviting us." I managed to say something.

"Of course! You girls are cool."

We went to the living room, where Maddie and Pedri were already sitting and talking. Gavi sat between Pedri and me.

We were talking for some time, when suddenly, Pedri, Gavi and I received a message. We all looked at Maddie, but she didn't notice.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" she asked.

"Oh nothing. I thought I saw spider." Pedri said.

"SPIDER?! WHERE?!" she said and jumped of the couch.