Practice

"Come on Maddie, we are gonna be late."

"I still don't understand how are we gonna make this work."

"Ah okay! You are Frenkie's cousin, while I'm Pedri's. Just be cool, like we are not lying."

"For some reason I feel bad."

"Maddie you have never felt bad for lying, so don't feel like it now."

"What if he caught us?"

"Maddie you sound like me now! You are the one that take risks and I'm the one who is scared sometimes."

"Oh, I really do sound like you. Okay! Let's go!"

Maddie came to my house to get ready after school. She drove us to Pedri's house so we can all go together. When we arrived, Gavi and Pedri were waiting for us. We got in Pedri's car.

"Hi boys!" Maddie said.

"Hello ladies!" Pedri said.

"Are you excited?" Gavi asked.

"Yeah! But are you sure that Xavi will believe that we are related to Pedri and Frenkie?" I said.

"I'm sure! Don't worry about it."

"So Vanja, you are my sister huh?!" Pedri said.

"I guess. Gavi said that so."

"You could have say that she is your sister." Pedri said to Gavi.

"She can't be my sister."

"Why?" Maddie asked and smirked.

"Because...well...she....well..umm.."
Gavi blushed and we laughed.

"Okay we get it!" Pedri said and winked to him. Gavi gave him the serious look.

***

When we arrived, Maddie and I waited for Gavi and Pedri to get ready. We were in front of the locker room, talking with the others.

"So you are my sister?" Frenkie asked.

"Yes! And Vanja is Pedri's." Maddie said.

"Okay guys! Just be cool and try to keep your mouth shut, especially your Ferran!" Gavi said.

"What if we just to tell him the truth. I'm sure he will understand." Ferran added.

"Are you crazy?! He is going to kill all of us." Pedri said.

"But Maddie and Vanja haven't told anyone, we can trust them."

"I still don't trust them." Raphinha said. Maddie punched him in the arm.

"I'm loyal person! And you are really hurting my feelings." she said.

"And you are hurting my arm!" Raphinha replied.

"You'll get used to it. I'm her victim when she is sad or angry." Pedri said. Suddenly, Maddie came closer to him and kissed his cheek. He turned red as tomato as everyone laughed.

"I'm sorry that you are going through that." she said and smiled.

"Okay, are you seriously going out with my sister?!" Frenkie asked.

"She is not your real sister! And no, we are not together, she is my best friend." Pedri said.

"I thought that I'm your best friend?!" Gavi said.

"You are mine now!" I said and took his hand.

"All of you are so weird and you are confusing me." Raphinha said.