Lied, but told the truth

I promised to myself that I won't cry anymore. But what will I do went I go to school? I have to see Blake every day?! No Vanja! You have to get over him! He doesn't deserve you. And when you see him in the school, just ignore him.

I talk to myself as I was getting ready for school in the morning. Maddie will come to pick me up as usual.

***

"How are you?" she asked me as I sat next to her.

"Still broken, but that's not a reason not to go to school."

"Wow, I can't believe that you care about the school so much."

"I don't, but my mom cares. She said that."

"That makes more sense now. But what are you going to do with Blake?"

"Nothing. He is a jerk, an idiot and a liar. Oh and a cheater! And I don't have anything to do with that kind of people."

"I'm proud of you."

"Thanks! I talked to myself this morning and it helped."

"I told you. That always helps me."

"Anyway, I think you should start driving now, otherwise we are going to be late."

"Punishment really changed you. You start liking school."

"I still don't like it, but I have to get good grades so I can go out again."

***

When we arrived to school, I sat in the front with Maddie. Blake was sitting with Ivy in the back. It wouldn't be surprise if he cheated the other girl he cheated me with. Ivy is different too. Maybe it was her plan?!

Anyways, I was quiet in class and spoke only when the teacher asked me something. But I kept my head up.
I don't have to be embarrassed, I didn't do anything. He was the one that cheated, so I'll let him be embarrassed, although he seemed like he doesn't care. What a bitch!

I waited for Maddie on the bench in the school backyard. She went to buy us breakfast. I took my phone to read the messages I got in the group chat.

(Barca boys⚽)

Christensen
Look what I found

Christensen sent a photo

DJPedri in his Facebook mom era

DJ
Pedri in his Facebook mom era

Balde
HAHAHHA💀

Araujo
Lol😂

Lewandowski
He had Barca's pillow👍

Alba
Our man

Pedri
I have a better one

Pedri sent a photo