Nicknames

We rushed downstairs and stood in front of the door. Maddie took a deep breath and opened the door.

"Hey guys!" she said with a big smile.

"It's about time! What took you soo long?" Pedri said as they walked in.

"Oh, you know! Girl's things hehe!" Maddie said.

"Don't complain! Come on here!" I said as I walked in the living room.

We all sat on the couch. Pedri sat next to Maddie of course, while Gavi sat between me and Pedri. I was so happy to be around Gavi.

Boy he is so handsome! He had grey sweatpants and sweatshirt on. For some reason I wanted to grab his face and kiss him. Am I crazy?! Why do I think of doing something like that?!

"Vanja! VANJA!" Maddie shouted.

"Huh?!"

"What's up with you?"

"I'm fine, why?"

"You looked a little lost, like you thought about something." Pedri said.

"No, I'm fine, I just got lost in...my...thoughts."

"Let me see this Math book!" Gavi said and took a book from the table.

Oh no, we forgot to move the books from the table.

"We were studying and we forgot to put them away." Maddie said.

"It's good that you didn't move them. I want to see if we can help you."

"Nah, you don't have to help us. It's just one test. This is really hard anyway." I said.

"Nothing is hard for us. If you want we can..."

"Can we do something else please! I can't look at this books anymore." Maddie said.

"Okay! What do you want to do?" Pedri said.

"I don't know, what do you want?" she replied with a smile. She was obviously flirting.

"I have an idea! Let's watch some movie!" I said.

"I'm fine with that." Pedri said.

"I agree! What are we gonna watch? "

"You decide, while I go to get some snacks! I said and went to the kitchen.

I heard them arguing about the movie. Suddenly Gavi walked in.

"Do you need help?"

"No, I know how to make popcorn."

"Bring a bottle of wine Vanja!" Maddie shouted.

"We have school tomorrow!" I yelled back.

"I don't care!"

"Fine!"

"You are really going to drink?" Gavi asked me.

"Well if you drink, then I will too."

"Who said that I will drink?"

"I said, let's go now."

I said and put the popcorn in two bowls. I gave him them and took bottle of wine and glasses. We wenz back in the living room, but Maddie wasn't there. Two moments later, she walked in with blankets in her hands.

"Okay! Make yourself comfortable, so we can start!" she said.

"What did you decide?" I asked.

"We haven't decided yet. I want to watch some horror." Pedri said.