02. lovejoy

Saturday, october 22nd

The three friends have been leaving together for almost a month now. It was better than expected. Riley thought that it would be dificult do organize everything but for now it was going just fine, exept JC refusing to clean sometimes. They have unpacked most of their stuff a week after moving in and they settled in quickly. Bill came to visit them at least once a week and they ate dinner together every Friday night. After they usualy just hung out, watched movies or went out.

Riley also had much more time now that her classes were online, so she started streaming regulaly. She streamed on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays. The only time she skipped a stream was on the Saturday that MCC was happening since she knew that the viewers, and her, wanted to watch it. she gained a couple follows after streaming with bill but it wasn't anything major. Right now, she has 300 follows and 10 subscribers and she is more than happy with it.

It is now 5.45pm and riley just entered her room and started getting things ready for her stream. She fixed her eyeliner and put on a little blush, turned on her computer and tweeted that she'll be going live in 15 minutes. While she was waiiting, she scrolled through instagram and liked some pictures of her friends in her hometown. She hit the live button and put on the starting soon screen with a five minute timer.

»hi chat« she turned on her camera and waved. The chatters greeted her.

»tell me about your day guys« she said and read through her chat. After some chatting, she started a new minecraft server. She decited that this would be a chill, just chatting and some minecraft stream.

Sssapnapsbestie donated 5 dollars are you going to any of the lovejoy concerts? I also love your streams they always make my day better

»sapnaps bestie first of all thank you so much fort he dono. I appriciate that you like my streams. And yes, i am going to a gig next week in london« she smiled at the camera.

Some chatters said that they'll be going aswell so for the next few minutes they talked about it. after three hours of streaming riley got tired so she decited to end. She thanked everyone for watching and raided a small minecraft streamer.

She than walked to the kitchen, got some snacks and than joined maddy and JC in the living room. They hung out for a few hours and than went to bed after.

Saturday, october 29th

Maddy, JC and riley are currently getting ready fort he lovejoy concert. Riley was so exited that she barely slept.

She's now putting on an outfit that she chose last night. She also put on a little more make up than usual and put her wallet, charger, some make up, her camera and water in her totebag.

They arrived at the manue a couple hours early and talked with some people there. Riley even took a picture with one of the people that was in her stream last week. It was weird for her to get recognized but they were very nice. They ended up talking for a while and time flew by.

When they got in there was already so much people there. Suddenly the lights turned on, a few people started cheering annd there were footsteps heard. Suddenly the lights on the stage turned on and there they were, ash, mark, joe and will, standing on the stage smiling and waving. They greeted everyone and talked a little before they started playing.

Maddy and riley were screaming the lyrics while JC was just happy to be there, since he didn't really listen to their songs but loved to be there with his friends anyway.

Riley also filmed some of the songs and took pictures with her camera since she wanted to post them later. She absolutley loved the crowd. In between the songs and towards the end she even talked with some people and made a couple friends.

»hey gorgeous« a guy with blonde hair said, standing a little to close to riley for her liking.

»uh, hi« she said forcing a smiley onto her fice. Maddy left to go to the bathroom and she said she'll be back soon.

Suddenly the guy took her hand a spun her around. »Do you wanna get out of here and go to mine«

She could see that he was clearly drunk. He got a strong grip on her hand. »sorry but no. Please let me go«

Suddenly she felf an arm rest on her shoulders.

»is there a problem here« JC said giving the guy a death stare. Riley felt relieve fill her body.

The guy let go of her hand and walked away.

»thanks for that« riley thanked.

»of course« he replied, hugging her lightly. »c'mon« he said walking her over to the bar. He ordered a soda and gave it to her. After, they walked back to the crowd and joined in for the last few songs.

The concert over all was amazing. Most of the people she met were really nice and she had a great time with her frinds.

They got home around midnight. She showered right after she got home. She was very tired but still decited to tweet the photos.

Riley <3 @RileyWatson
I went to a lovejoy gig :D everyone was really nice and i also met one of my fans. They were really nice so if you're seeing this, you made my day <3
I also took some photos so here you go (:

 They were really nice so if you're seeing this, you made my day <3I also took some photos so here you go (:

She went to bed shortly after

1k words <3
[not edited]

Ash talks :D

Hii sorry for a shorter chapter but there wasn't really much more to write about. There will be a bit of a time jump to like 3 months later, since the point of the storyy happens a bit later and nothing major really happens exept the three of them living together.

I appriciate all of you <3 stay hydrated and go eat something if you haven't yet (: