04. wilburs place

Monday, march 20th

»good morning« riley greeted as she walked to the kitchen and sat on the counter next to maddy.

»morning. Got any plans for today?« the blonde asked.

»well since you're gonna be home probably blasting music, playing your guitar or inviting your boyfriend over im gonna go out to study« she answered.

»okay where are you going? Library or starbucks?« maddy asked, taking a sip of her coffee.

»well actualy will offered me his placce to study-«

Maddy almost spit the coffee from her mouth, but stopped herself with her hand. »wait what?? Like the will that came 'uninvited' to lunch yesterday? The on with a band you've been obssesing for like a year and a half?«

»i mean yeah..you have to know that him and bill are friends so maybe we would've met somehow anyways« riley argued.

»i mean yeah sure but it's still crazy.« maddy argued back.

»true. anyways do you have any plans?« the brown haired girl asked the blonde while making coffee for herself.

»well as you said, im probably gonna play some guitar and invite Matt over« she answered.

»okay well text me when he goes home so i don't interupt anythi-« before she could finish the sentance she was punched in the arm by the blonde chuckling.

Riley took her coffee mug to her room and connected her phone to the speaker. She put on some music. Conviniently it ended up being Lovejoy. She picked out a cropped white sweather, black straight leg pants and black pants. She put on some parfume, mascara, some lipgloss and a little blush. She than texted wilbur that she'll be at his place in about 15 minutes. She brushed her teeth and than packed her books, some pencils, laptop, a water bottle and her wallet in a totebag.

-twitter-

Riley <3 @RileyWatson

Im going out to study, what's everyone alse doing? (:

Maddy >:D @hi_imMadds
Out hm? Have fun 'studying'...
          - JC @JCKing
             What am i missing??

It was now 9.30 and riley said that she'll be at will's house in 10 minutes. She figured that she could get breakfast for herself and maybe even wilbur, so she texted him.

Will

Change of plans, i'll be there around 10 im gonna get breakfast
have you eaten yet? want anything? (:

No i have not eaten yet... could you get me a bagel and a coffee (:

Yeah sure!
see ya