announcement - NOT PART OF THE STORY

okay hello hello (:

Im just here to say that i will be starting a new story series called Polaroids.
The stories are based in this time and all of the mcyt's in the stories are as we know them (maybe just some added/different personality traits and/or habbits).

The first story is called Sunsets and it is a sapnap x fem oc (alyssa) story.
The picture you can see above the 'announcement' is the picture that will be there for the whole story.

It's kind of like enemies to lovers -ish? i hope you'll like it (:

Now because i am a great person i will show you the story details and even some parts of the story <3

Alyssa Brown, publicly known as Telly, is Noah Brown's or foolish's sister. She is a small content creator, most known on twitch.

During her visit in North Carolina she meets Sapnap, "a friend of her brothers with a very annoying personality"

/or

Nick Armstrong, more known as Sapnap, is a very popular content creator with millions of followers on almost every social media platform.

When he visited Karl, one of his best friends, he defenetly didn't expect a fiesty girl to come with this visit.

will the two get along, or will their personalitys crash?

"»KARL FUCKING JACOBS COMMENTED ON MY POST« alyssa screamed and ran to her brothers room. »oh right, fuck, you are streaming« foolish, at that point, was dying of laughter and so were the people he was talking to. The girl looked over to noah's chat who was filled with 'KEKW's, 'LMAO's and stuff like that.

»well i already embaressed myself enough so who are you talking to?« she sighed.

»do you really wanna know?« foolish still couldn't stop laughing. After he calmed down and his sister nodded he quietly said »karl jacobs« before, again, laughing so hard he almost fell from his chair.

»yeah okay im not doing that today. bye chat, BYE KARL« she waved and left."

"Theweek was going by great and quickly. Everything was going great, until itwasn't. july first was one of the saddest days, not only in the fandom but inthe world aswell. It is safe to say that alyssa and foolish cried the wholeday."

"»and you must be the famous tally gamers« he smirked »you are even shorter than in the picture« noah laughed at his friends realization. »and you smell even worse than i thought« she bit back. »i'll have u know i smell very good-« he tried fighting back before karl stopped them."

okay that's all you get (:

The first three chapters (first is short, second is sad so you need the third to smile) are coming out on 9. 8. 2023 (in three days) at 8pm GMT.