10. hold my hand

When riley closed the door after her she could stop smiling. She jumped on her bed and screamed into her pillow. Yes, it was cringe but she felt like a teenager all over again. Only did she know wilbur was exactly the same. The moment she closed her door, he ran his fingers through his hair breathed multiple curses. When he got to his apartment tommy started questioning his actions imidetly.

»why are you so fucking red mate« he looked at the brown haired boy.

»what- no im not«

»what the fuck heppened when we were gone« he questioned motioning at toby that was sleeping on the other side of the room.

»as i said tomathy. Nothing happened« will claimed as he went to the bathroom to freshen up. Tommy, of course, didn't belive his brother figure and went to text the one person he expected was the couse of that.

Mrs. Soot

Oi woman.
whad y' do to will

Huh?

Hes all red n shit

Oh really?

...
what happened
i need answeres now

seen

OI ANSWERE ME

seen

BITCH

seen

Tommy was annoyed that he didn't geta n answere but decited to give up and focus on finishing the amsterdam vlog. He decited that he had enough footage to upload it and enjoy the res tof the trip with his friends.

Riley didn't expect the text at all. She always thought of will as a very charming and riskey person. Never shy, that's for sure. Either way, she enjoyed his company. Before it was to late, she decited to focus on something alse.

She called up kristen to check up on her and phil, aparently they were better but they decited to leave tommorow morning. She also scrolled through twitter, reposting and liking the meet and greet photos as she promised. She got through all of them since there weren't that many. She also decited to tweet to her followers about twitch streams.

When Riley_ streams @whenRiley_streams
Hello hello my fellow gamers. im still in Amsterdam and i don't wanna do shitty streams through my laptop so i'll see you on april 14th at 7pm EST (: i'll MAYBE do a short  stream on the 6th but other than that, no streams until next week (: 

As she pressed 'tweet', she heard the door open and saw bill walking out of the bathroom. She looked at the clock and eyed him »you took long«

»damn so quick to judge aren't you?« he laughed »so do you have any plans from now on«

»probably just get some sleep or maybe edit for that video you sent me footage of last week« she answered, her head falling down to the pillow.

»it's fine you don't need to edit. I was planing on adding something anyways so you can rest. Toby and i decited to go out later if you want to come« he invited the girl, which eyes were slowly closing.

»i'll think about it« she said before dozing off to sleep. Bill just smiled and covered her with a blanket.

-