06. leaving

Sunday, april 2nd

Riley was woken up by loud ringing of her alarm. She grunted as she picked up her phone. 4.00am. she started to regret her decition. Her mind last night went somewhat like that:
our flight leaves at 9.00. we have to be there at least an hour early, better an hour and a half so that leaves us with 7.30. we need 2 hours and 30 minutes to get to the airport, so we have to leave latest at 5.00, not including the traffic, including that, at 4.45. i have to be ready at 4.40 and i need to fill my water and pack the isentials in the totebag so 4.35. i don't need a shit to of make up- im only going on a plane so i'll put some mascara and lip gloss, that takes me 5 minutes at most. I also have to wash my face, take a shower and put on a comfy outfit which will take me 20 minutes, that leaves us at 4.00. and i can't just jump out of bed so 3.30 seems like a good time.

With her plan made already, she got up and did as she told herself to. She prepared her outfit yesterday aswell. She picked gray sweatpants, white tank top , white sneakers and a black jacket since there was still a cold breeze. Before she turned off her bedroom lights she quickly took a picture and sat down in her kitchen, waiting for bill to come pick her up. As she heard a car pull up she took her totebag and put it over her shoulder, taking her suitcase and rolling it behind her.

»morning« she said putting her suitcase in bills trunk. She closed it and hopped into passengers seat.

»it's like 4am. I am not counting that as morning« he said, yawning after. As he drove out of the driveway he took a sip of his energy drink. »i've bought you one aswell« he added pointing to a bag on the floor. The girly gladly took the bag and opened her drink. There were also some snacks such as chips and gummybears. »thank you« she smiled as she took a sip of her drink.

»i still don't know why you decited to drive all the way to London. We could've just ubered there« riley spoke up after about 5 minutes.

»it's fine i had a good 9 hour sleep« he stated as they pulled up infront of a familiar apartment building. Wills appartment building.

»i forgot to tell you. will called me last night and asked if he and tommy could go with us. I agreed since we're friends you don't mind right?« he asked a bit worried.

»yeah of course it's fine. You just didn't mention anything« she smiled as she saw a tall boy with messy hair walking up to the car. He put his luggage in the trunk and got in the back seats.

»good morning beautiful people how are we on this fine morning« he said as he leaned on the front seats, putting his hands on them.

»i already regret picking you up« bill said, now driving towards tommys house. Riley just chuckled and looked back at wilbur.

»i am amazing, thank you for asking!« she answered with a sarcastic tone. »i barely slept this weekend« she answered now, with a normal, serious you could say, tone. She looked back at the road and leaned her head back. »im planning on sleeping but i don't know how that will go with you, bill and tommy together«

The tall boy chuckled. »don't worry that little greeting was an act. Im gonna sleep aswell, or at least try to sleep.«

»well let's hope that tommy has the same mindset« she said, tiredness now recognizable in her voice, as they pulled up to another apartment building.

Soon, a tall blonde tiredly walked out with a dufflebag in his hand. He yawned before he put it in the drunk. She than walked up to the passengers seat and opened the door. »nu-uh im not gunna be back there with another giant« he said lookiing at riley and eyeing will. »you go in the back seats with him, you're almost half the size of him.«