004. introduction of the triwizard tournament

third person pov

third person pov

almost the whole ride to hogwarts, they sat in the compartment in silence

almost the whole ride to hogwarts, they sat in the compartment in silence. ron and hermione sat on one side, harry and roslyn sitting on the other. roslyn was by the window, so was hermione. this was a pattern, hermione and ron always sat on the same side and so did harry and roslyn though they didn't know why.

hermione was reading the most recent daily profit, ron was trying to catch up on some studying from over the summer but he was just yawning all the way though. roslyn was sitting with her legs up, reading a mugglebook hermione was lending her. harry was occasionally trying to get roslyn attention but when that failed, he just stroked nyx since all their animals were riding with them.

"anything from the trolley! anything from the trolley dears?" the old women pushing the cart was. roslyn immediately put her book down and jumped out of her seat "yes! I'm starving!"

she stood in the doorway with harry and ron who laughed "can't believe you put your book down that fast for food."

she shrugged "what? I'm hungry."

"do you have any chocolate?" the girl asked nicely to the lady, smiling "like any chocolate that doesn't move."

the women leaned over the cart and picked up a chocolate bar that was wrapped in red and gold "will a honeydukes chocolate bar suffice?"