Is he okay?

You played around with your hands nervously as König kept a close eye over you. You were trying to talk with Sloth, but the event of loosing your baby was all to fresh in your mind.

Are you okay? Did something happen?

"Yeah, yeah... I'm good," you reply.

Does not sound convincing enough.

A whimper left your mouth as you thought of earlier, you rested your head on the table and let the silent tears begin to flow.

You were so utterly distraught about this, normally you didn't let emotions take over like this, especially not in front of people, you probably looked like an idiot crying in front of everyone.

Deep down in your heart you knew you couldn't keep it, it would've been traumatic to have to live with a Graves look-a-like.

König wouldn't let you go see Price, you heard from Sloth that there really wasn't much improvement. This was why König was keeping such a close eye on you, but he was stupid, the minute you got the chance you would run to see him.

And that chance to see him would be now, König stepped outside with Ghost, presumably to talk about something, the way Ghost looked back at you for a split second confirmed that they were talking about you. Silently, you got up from next to Sloth and sped out of the room. You didn't care how mad König would be with you when he found out, you were just worried about Price.

You strode into the clinic area, settling yourself on the empty chair next to Price's bed, the nurse greeted you awkwardly, as if she was scared of you. She probably heard some bullshit story about you, or maybe you weren't careful with the way you positioned your face, if you had to guess you probably had a scowl on your face. She was probably scared of the way you looked. "Hey," you replied simply, trying to lighten up your tone to make her feel safer and less scared of you. "Is he okay?"

"Not much improvement, sadly."

You looked over Price, seeing his bandages head and all the needles and machines he had hooked up to him. "Any good news at all?"

"Not really, his heart stopped once last night and he hasn't woken up from this coma he's in."

Coma? You didn't know about this, König told you it was only a concussion and he would be better. And his heart stopped? That wasn't good at all. "How much blood did he loose?" You ask.

"Not much at all," she said. Tears began falling from your eyes again, maybe if you had been quicker taking down the guy that was on you, you would've had enough time to save him.

"Hey, don't take it so hard on yourself, it's not your fault."

"You wouldn't know," you sigh, trying not to be rude but she didn't understand anything.

"I would, I made friends with Marcy, Y'know she talks about you a lot- really looks up to you."

"She does?"

"Yeah, she thinks you're great, she's got so many incredible stories about you."

That's sweet, you thought. You found it hard to believe that she looked up to you, or that she thought you were that great. "Oh."

"Anyway, she told me about how heroic you are, I believe it wasn't your fault."

Her voice was oddly comforting, like a small candle light in a room full of darkness, it didn't help much but it sure as hell made it a little less unbearable. "Did you want some time alone?"

"If it's possible," you reply.

"Of course, I'll be out in the hallway if you need anything."

Once she was out of earshot, you clutched Price's hand, "I'm so sorry, Price," you said beginning to cry, "I didn't mean for it to happen, I tried to save you."

His hand twitched slightly, drawing a gasp from you, "Price?"

Nothing.

This was so fucking stupid, he would never wake up from this. The loudness of the heart monitoring machine beeping reassured you that he was, at the very least, alive.

"I told you that you couldn't come see him," A whiny German accent says from behind you, you let go of Price's hand and turned around.

"I'm my own person König," you scoff, looking into his eyes which bore a disappointed glare.

"You know this is to much for you."

"It's not."

"I'm only trying to look after you."

"Yeah, well stop, I don't need you babying me."

"This is a lot for you, I know it's taking its toll," he speaks coming closer.

"It's nothing I can't handle," you bicker.

"You can't handle it, you're off your game."

"Hmm, I wonder why, maybe it's because I lost my damn child."

"I know that, I know, and I'm so sorry, you've been under a lot of stress, and seeing him like this is not helping."

"I know," you croaked.

"Look my love, there's a reason I told you not to come here."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be, you love him like a dad, I know," he says sweetly, wrapping you up in his arms. You cried into his shoulder.

"I-"

"It's okay, you can stay-"

The heart monitors flatlined, causing the two of you to break apart panicked, "Get the nurse," you shout at König.

You kneel by Price's side, there wasn't much that you could do, you knew he needed to be resuscitated, but you were so scared for him you couldn't bring yourself to do it.

The nurse rushed in, panic set in you, was he going to be ok? What if he didn't make it out of this? You couldn't loose him, you just couldn't. The nurse began resuscitating him.

That had been the longest four minutes of your life, you thought Price was going to die, all you could do was stand there and hope the nurse could get him back.

He wasn't relieved of his coma but he was alive, the nurse said he would have to go on life support. You were so unbelievably worried for him.

You felt König wrap his arm around your shoulder, "it's going to be ok, mein engel."

You knew it wasn't okay, it wasn't ever going to be okay. He was just saying that to comfort you, he didn't know for sure that Price would be fine, he didn't know anything.

König finally convinced you to come back to your room to at least lay down for a bit, he said that sitting in there wasn't going to do you any good, so you might as well just get rest while you can.

You knew it was your job to step up and lead the team, even if you outranked Price you weren't about to take his job away.

"Try and get some rest, I'll come to check on you later," König says kissing your forehead, and letting plague's head, who was cuddling you in the bed.

"Okay, I love you," you reply.

"I love you too."

Authors note: hopefully Price doesn't die. But you'll see what happens in the next few chapters.

Next chapter is going to be pretty bloody, I've got something fun planned out. Also I'm planning on having a bunch of chapters in the future later on, about König and Reaper having a baby together, and I think it should be a girl. What about you guys?