chapter 1

-

You

Don't Realize How Much

My Heart Beats Just Thinking About You

-

Priyanka - 2 years ago

Priyanka stares out in space, she puts in her headphones, listening to her music. A tear rolls down her eye and she quickly wipes it, sniffing.

She recalls him.

"Why can't you change for me?"

"I don't want to. I have no intent to. I'm fine just the way I am"

"I love you"

"You know I don't want a future"

Those words stung and the straight look on his face made it even worse. His eyes were cold and emotionless compared to when they held love for her, or she thought held love for her. They just looked like black orbs staring back at her, into her soul.

"Let's just end this, friendship, whatever it is."

"Are you really doing this? Do you really want this?"

He asked that as if their relationship meant something to him. So all the times he had said that it meant something to him, that they could be more than friends, it was just in the spur of the moment. Priyanka rests her head on the glass window of the train and closes her eyes.

"Yes, this is it. I don't want to see you again" Priyanka doesn't wait to hear his answer or to hear the break in his voice as he calls her name. She just gets in her cab and leaves.

A couple of more tears roll down her cheeks and she clenches her fist tightly. She will move on, move on from him. She will come back stronger.

-

authors note: 

sorry for this being short! i'm just trying to break this story up into chapters so i can post it on here!