Chapter 1: The Beginning of an Angel gone bad

"Hello?" Pure silence rings throughout the room "Hello?? Is anyone there?"

More silence, I go to hang up when suddenly, I hear, a woman's voice scream. "HELP!"

"'I can't remember what I did next because I have long term memory loss, and this had occurred a few days ago.' That's what I had told the police, My Lord."

"You did well in masking what you have done, I am surprised," He stated with a blank expression on his face. "I trust that you will execute the next mission as well as you did that one, Ansiel" I had then walked out of the room and headed for the exit, once I got there, I noticed something on the door, it was a paper.

It said, "Ansiel, I wish to talk to you about something meet me at the park at 12:00A.M. - sincerely Zorion, Zoria, and [Redacted]"

As I read that I started to think about what they needed me for. Did they find out I was the one behind all those brutal deaths? Am I going to be dethroned? Eh, whatever they need to talk about can be discussed there I don't need to worry about it now. I head outside and look at my watch. "It is only 6:15 I have 10 minutes before I can start my spree well, I might as well start to find my targets for today." I look around and see two people from my school that were trying desperately to date [Redacted] who belonged to me and only me, I grab my blood-stained notepad and a pen and write down their names, "Mia and Milo...and done." I walk away after talking their names down and start to look for more targets. Just when I finally had thought I came across another one I realized they were friends with [Redacted] and me. "Definitely not going to pick them as a target they are really good friends of ours." I check my clock again. "Ah it's 6:20, I only have 5 minutes left guess I better go a bit faster." I immediately pick up the pace and come across two more people that I know and hate, I quickly take out my notepad and write their names down, "Oliver and...Leah." I then check my watch again, "3 minutes left I wonder if I can get two more names in?" I start running to try and find two more people before time runs out. "Ah those two...Zyre and Leah, the rude, and popular kids...how do they end popular if their rude anyways? Regardless I should write their names down." As soon as I finish writing their names down, I use my tracker to find my first two targets Mia and Milo and as soon as I find them, I take my daggers out and quietly run and stab them, and then I stab them again blood splattering everywhere, "I need to clean this up now, I don't want anyone getting suspicious of me." I rummage through my coat pockets and find my full-strength vinegar and peroxide. "Perfect now all I need is my sponge and cleaning brush." I rummage through my pockets again pull my sponge and brush and get to work, disposing of the bodies first, then pouring the vinegar on the blood-stained concrete and using both the sponge and brush in that order to scrub most of the blood off, I then use the peroxide doing the same thing I did with the vinegar and almost finishing the job. "Only one thing left to do." I summon a black light and use it to see if any leftover blood stains glow under it. "Good there is nothing showing, next target is, Oliver and Leah." I decided to make it fun and hunt for them without my tracker, and within 10 minutes I had found them.

"Hey Leah, remember that annoying kid Ansiel?" Oliver sneered.

"I'd rather not get into any more altercations with him so do try your best not to talk about him like that." Leah whimpered. She doesn't want to bully people? Was she was being peer pressured into bullying people, I won't kill her, I'll kill Oliver and lie to the police officers that Leah did it so she can get jail time, she deserves it for bullying anyways. As I draw my butterfly knife, I realized what I was about to do was wrong. "I can't put the blame on Leah... She doesn't deserve the prison sentence for manslaughter, I'll hold off on killing Oliver too."

Suddenly, I heard Oliver saying something. "Listen here Leah I don't care that you don't want to bully him, do it or I'll beat you until you're bleeding, and I'll leave you there all alone to die." As an immortal being I can't just let this go on, I'm starting to feel bad for Leah now. I'll prevent this from escalating any farther.