Chapter 3: Getting lost in the woods

"Ansiel! Wait!" Someone said, I turn my head to look at them, it was Dr.Akuma. "Don't set off yet, let the cops do their job, we could do something else, you aren't even allowed to leave the hospital yet anyways."

I answer, "Don't try to keep me there I can get my own revenge I don't need the cops to help me." I stop in my tracks. "Just go back to the hospital and let me do what I was planning on doing."

He also stops chasing after me and walks over to me instead. "Man, you are fast, but I can't let you go any further you need to go back to the hospital, you aren't even healed yet, I mean look at you, you have blood dripping down your arm and down your leg, those wounds never fully healed, and what was stopping the blood from coming out is gone from the wounds, please come back to the hospital with me."

I look at my arms and at my legs, they are bleeding, maybe I should go back to the hospital with him. "Fine, I'll go back to the hospital with you." I say.

The ghost, well technically a boy now finally catches up to us. "You guys run so fast, your speed is inhuman, I'm starting to think that you guys are in fact not human."

I honestly don't want him to figure out I'm not human this way, so I'll have to watch what I do, and for Dr.Akuma... I don't I honestly don't want him to figure out I'm not human this way, so I'll have to watch what I do, and for Dr.Akuma... I don't know if he is human, I mean he seems human, so I won't jump to any conclusions just yet.

"We are going back to the hospital; don't you have family to go home to?" Dr.Akuma asks. "We are going back to the

"Don't you think that if he had a family, he would have gone back to them by now." I respond.

"I don't have a family; they're dead try thinking about other possibilities next time." The boy says

Dr.Akuma and I look at each other in disbelief, not expecting to hear that. "Anyways." I say." Dr.Akuma and I look at each other in disbelief not expecting to hear that. "Let's introduce each other by first names, just so we would have something to call each other by, I'll go first. My name is Ansiel."

"Okay", I'll go next. My name is Leroy." Dr. Akuma, well Leroy said.

"I don't really remember my name." The boy spoke. "I think it was Colin or something."

"All of you have really nice names" I say. "Though I do think it's time for us to go back to the hospital because it's pretty cold outside."

"Okay, we probably should go back to the hospital so you could get warmed up, do you want my haori to warm you up?"

There is no way he would trust me with his haori right? Maybe There is no way he would trust me with his haori right? Maybe he will, only one way to find out. "Yes, I'd very much like that." I shyly spoke.

"Here you can wear it until we get warmed up" Leroy gently says to me while I'm putting on his haori.

"Thank you." I mumble.

"You're welcome Ansiel." Leroy replied happily.

Colin stands there thinking about something. "So, do any of you remember how to get back to the hospital?" He asked.

I realized we were deep in a forest and that probably nobody knew how to get out. "I... Don't know how to get back to the hospital, do you know how to get back Leroy?" I respond

"No, in fact I don't know how to get back, do we just wait for someone to find us, or should we wait?" Leroy says.

"We probably are better off trying to get out of the forest, it could be days before someone finds us depending on how deep into the forest we are." I speak. "If I turn around right now, we would be going back the way we came, and we could probably get back to the hospital within some time." I look in front of us, after turning around. "If we follow the constellation, we should be able to get out of the forest and find our way back to the hospital."

"Alright then, what are we waiting for, let's go." Colin spoke.

"Wait before we go let me give you guys something to defend yourself if it is needed." I say as I pull two daggers out of thin air.

"How did you do that?" Colin asks his voice laced with amazement.

"We could talk about that later." I say as a katana bag with katanas in it spawns on my back. "Take one." I say holding out two daggers for them to take. They look at each other. "Are you going to take one or not, you should know it's dangerous here, especially since it's the woods."

Leroy finally speaks up. "You aren't giving us this so you can frame us, right?" He asked.

"Why would I frame you? You're helping me not hurting me, if it makes you feel better can keep the daggers so there won't be any chance of me framing you." I responded.

They walk up to me, and they both grab a dagger. "We should actually get going now, it's really late." Colin mentioned.

"That's true, let's go." Leroy says.

We follow the constellation trying to get out of the forest, and nearly make it out of there when I heard something. "Stay still and sit make a noise." I whisper to the two following me. "There is someone else here with us, draw your daggers just in case." I draw one of my katanas as Colin and Leroy draw their daggers.

"Are you going to tell us why we have our weapons out?" Leroy whispers.

"I heard footsteps that weren't ours, who knows what that could have been or who that could have been." I speak.

"Y̷̡͎̟̬̮̌ǫ̵̝̱̎̅̏͐̔û̷̪͚̆ͅ ̴̯͖̟̭̌̓̀͝k̴̡̹͍͈̄ͅn̴͙̐̑̑͊͝o̴̫͂̿͋̋ŵ̷̧̥̮͠ ̷̥̭̯̖̊̿̽̇͘i̵̦̬̿̇̈̓t̸͈͚̤̰͒̅́͗̀s̷̢͚̬̳͋̔̀̍̕ ̴͙́̊d̶̬͕͚̪̥̅a̸͎̾̿͌ṅ̷͓̿͆g̵̦͍̣̈́͜e̶̜̻͍̬͗ŗ̷̥̰͖͑̀ò̵̜̦͔̐̒͠u̷̘̭̲͑̉͛̈́̾s̵̳͍͎̤̎̀͗̐̾ ̴̪̱̻̀̏̊ö̶̺̪͚̙́ū̸̮̊̑̾͝t̸̹͇̭͛ ̵̪͉͍̹̎͌̋ḩ̴̬̲̄͘͘͜e̸̫̻͉͐͆̂͊r̸̨̓̋͑͛ȅ̵̡͔̹,̶̱̱̼̻̋̂̌̽͜ ̶̧̛̤͘̚I̶̡̘̋̒̅̆̈́ ̵̟̗̭̀̄̓̄g̴̝̰̽̇͋͜͠a̸̡̳̜̫̼͂̓v̷̼͎͔͚̓̎̀ě̴̙͉̭̊̓͒ ̸̨̰̘̄͗́̀͗y̶̘̓̚o̸̺͂ü̶̻͖̘̳̖̊͝͝ ̸̙̟̤̀̏a̵̝̫̟̽̀̒ ̸̣̮͔͜͝ẇ̷̨̆̀̾a̴͕̎̓̊͂͘r̵̢̻͚̭̓̓͝n̴̯̩̖̥̽͝ĭ̴̲̝͖͖ǹ̸̺͆͒͌g̴͚̓̀͆̀"

I look around and listen for more audio clues that someone is coming. (Ansiel has enhanced hearing by the way.) Suddenly, I hear the sound of running and leaves breaking, I motion for them to stay close behind me, the unknown person strikes, and I block the attack using my katana and make the person fall. "Who are you, and why are you trying to harm us."

The unknown person answers. "I'm nothing more than someone trying to protect this forest, you brought this upon yourselves you should have known not to come into a forest."

"Whatever, we will take our leave now, and we will try to keep out of the forests." Colin speaks.

I acknowledged that person probably won't let us leave without giving them an offering for being in their territory, I do another motion but this time telling them to get on my back. They both looked at me confused but did it. "You people aren't leaving without giving me an offering." The person said.

"Yes, we are, maybe you can try to keep up with us." I say getting ready to run out of the forest. The person stares into my eyes, trying to figure out what I'm planning on doing. I start running at the speed of light which I never do because it takes so much energy to do that by time, we were out of the forest the two on my back were A. in shock or B. confused. "Are you guys going to bring me back to the hospital or do I need to carry you all the way there." I scolded. Leroy was the first one to return to his normal state.

"Colin was right, you aren't human." Leroy says. "Instead of you carrying me, I'll carry you back to the hospital if you're tired, I know that probably takes a lot of energy." Colin finally snaps out of it after half of a minute.

"What were you talking about?" Colin asks. "Sorry I kind of spaced out."

"Oh don't worry about it let's just to go back to the hospital." I respond.

"Yeah, that sound like a good idea actually." Leroy says. We set off to go back to the hospital, Colin and Leroy walking and me getting carried by Leroy, it was a beautiful night as well. We got back to the hospital around 12:27AM safely, when we went back to the room, we all found a spot to lay down and fall asleep.