Chapter 2: The Hospital

"Where am I?" I questioned while looking around. It was a painted white room, and I was laying on what I think was a bed.

"You're finally awake." Someone said. I look at where the voice came from, it was a man with red hair, his skin was unusually pale, but I didn't mind that, I look at his nametag. It read, "Dr.Akuma."

He sits down in his chair and asks, "So how are you feeling?" while looking at the paperwork.

"Me, uh I feel numb?" I say.

"Okay, so you feel numb," he spoke. "Anything else?" He turns around to face me.

I look at him and say, "No, I don't think so." He continues looking through my files.

"It says here on your file that you were shot by multiple bow and arrows at one time, do you remember any of this happening?" He questioned. Now that I'm thinking about it I can't seem to remember anything.

"No, actually I can't remember getting shot by anything." I reply. He then gets out of his chair and walks over to me.

"Your primary doctor already checked you for wounds, and bruises, you have quite a few bruises, do you remember who caused them?" He gently asked me. I look around the room before I answer him and I notice that same ghost boy from earlier, he looks at me and waves, and I discreetly waved back.

"Hey are you alright? You seem to be zoned out." He spoke. I hadn't realized that he had noticed that I wasn't paying attention.

"Oh! I'm fine don't worry; I don't remember who caused them though." I state, as I desperately try to remember what or who caused them, still nothing.

The ghost boy comes over to me and whispers in my ear, "Zorion set it up and the others agreed on going through with the plan." What..? This is a joke it must be there is no way that they would do that. I don't believe him.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

I reply, "I'm fine, but what do you mean wounds and bruises?"

He turns around and goes back to my files and looks through them again, "It says here that you sustained terrible injuries and was in a coma for 2 weeks, do you not feel anything?"

"I was in a coma?" I asked him with extreme worry

"Well yes, you were in a coma, but your vitals were fine while you were in the coma." He says. "And you seem okay now not including your memory loss, what do you remember?"

I recall to memory what I do remember. "Well, I remember my name, which is Ansiel." I speak. "I also remember your name, my friends name, uh I think I remember my birthday, where I live, my job, my father, my mom, my sister, and some of the family I didn't mention." He looks at me surprised, probably about the fact that I remember all of that even though I have memory loss.

"It's surprising, that you remember that much, is that all you remember?" He asks

"Yeah actually, that is all I can remember for some reason, does that have to do with the fact that I was in a coma?" I inquired of him.

He responded, "I do believe that's the cause of the memory loss, unless you had memory loss before you went into a coma."

"When do you think that I will be able to leave the hospital?" I mentioned

"I didn't realize that you were in a hurry to leave." He spoke

"Well yeah, I don't want to be in the hospital, I have other things to attend to." I replied

"Oh? Like what?" He asked.

"I'm not going to tell you, it's not any of your business anyways." I say as a nurse walks in.

"Dr.Akuma is the patient up yet? There is someone who wants to talk to her." The nurse asks

"Yes, she is up, you may bring in the person so that they can speak to her but tell them that I will stay in the room with the patient while they talk." He spoke

"Alright." The nurse said as he turned around and walked out the door to tell the person that they could come talk to me.

"H-hi." The person said, and then I realized, that's the ghost boy who wanted to talk to me.

"You are the boy from earlier right" I ask slightly amused. "Why are you here?"

"Earlier? I think you mean a few weeks ago, I'm just here to check on you." He spoke. "I was also there when everything happened, your friends... They are the reason you ended up in the hospital, they planned on shooting you with multiple bow and arrows, I never had to time to find you though. They want you dead, I know that it seems crazy that I'd know all this which makes me suspicious but still, please trust me I even have a voice recording to prove it."

I look at Dr.Akuma and he looks at me. "Well, what are you waiting for, give us the evidence." I say. He plays the voice recording and it's just like what he said, they planned it out, they truly wanted me gone. "Why, would they do that... I know I did a lot of bad things, but I don't deserve this."

"I'm sorry that happened, I'll contact the police so they can take it from here, what are their names?" Dr.Akuma spoke with a hint of anger present in his tone.

"Their names are Zoria, Zorion, and [Redacted]." The ghost, I mean boy answers for me.

"Great I'll contact the cops now." After he finishes saying that he steps outside to make the call, and I leave the room to set off and find those three before the cops get to them and get my revenge.