Chapter Four

Savior's P.O.V.

I wanted pizza so I was walking to Dominoes. I was watching the scenery and saw a boy bout to jump off of a bridge. I quickly grabbed him and lied him on my lap before I passed out. I lifted him bridal style and carried him to my house.

When I got there I lied him on the couch. I reached into his pocket and read his not. Aww... He is in love. He stared to regain consciousnesses He yelled, 'WHERE AM I?' 'Colton you're-' 'how do you know my name?' I stayed quiet. 'How do you FUCKING KNOW MY NAME?'

'The note.' He got quiet and whispered, 'You read it?' 'Yes and if you really love this boy you should tell him.' 'Wait, your Andy Biersack!' 'Yes, I am. Do you want to go home?' He started crying, 'My mom and step-dad got into an accident and died.' 'Oh, I can adopt you!'

' What about Shane?' 'I can get Ashley to adopt him, he always wanted a son.' 'Can I ask you something?' 'Yeah, sure' 'Are you gay.' I stayed quiet. 'Please answer my question.' I nodded. 'And you like Ashley.'

I nodded. 'How did you know?' I asked. 'Your eyes lit up when you said his name, and as you told me just tell him, what could happen?' ' Good to know, Andy.' Oh no, it was Ashley, he heard. I got up and ran out of the room.