Chapter Six

Shane's P.O.V.

After Danielle had said that to him I heard the door slam. I kicked her out, no one hurts him. I saw the not on the bed and read it. I read it about six times. He really does love me, that's awesome! Wait, he said he was going to kill himself. I walked to the bridge and he wasn't t there.

As I walked back, I got a call from the hospital saying my dad and step-mom had died. Psh, I don't care, he abused me anyway. I ran back home and thought about Colton. He can't die. I looked out the window and saw him.I ran downstairs and stomped outside. He was about to say something before I interrupted him.

'COLTON, I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD. I READ YOUR LETTER AND WAS GOING TO FIND YOU! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?' 'Shane, my mom and your dad died.' ' I know and I was scared I was going to lose you too.'

I whispered. It's true, I can't lose him, I love him. I started to cry and he pulled me into a hug. I found someone who is willing to adopt you,' He said. 'That's great, who is it? Wait, what about you?' 'Ashley Purdy is adopting you and Andy Biersack is adopting me.' 'From Black Veil Brides?'

'Yes' Today couldn't get any better? He looked up into my eyes and I smashed my lips to his. 'I thought you were straight,' he said. 'Rulers can bend you know.' I whispered int his ear. 'I love you, Shane.' 'I love you too, Colton.' ' We have to go, I told them I'd be back'