⇢ ˗ˏˋ Seven ࿐ྂ

Y/n's POV

The next morning I wake up to Emma clanging a wooden spoon against a pot. I sigh as I pack up the bags so we don't have to pack up tomorrow, as we need to leave early. I walk out into the kitchen and find Emma.

"I'm going to go have a shower." I tell Emma as the kids go to change.

"Ok!" Walking out of the kitchen, a shoulder on my hand stops me.

"What about breakfast?" Ray asks.

"I'll get it when I finish my shower." He lets me go as I grab the towel from where it was hanging.

I finish having a quick, cold shower and change back into my clothes from Teyvat which Anna had washed for me. When I get to the kitchen I see Nat and Don arguing whether or not a bow was better or a spear. I don't really want to chime in, so I don't. Thoma pulls out a seat for me, surprising me.

"Here Y/n! Sit here!" He smiles up at me, his actions reminding me of Thoma from back home.

"Oh- thank you Thoma." I thank him as I get some food to satisfy my appetite.

"Hey Y/n?" Thoma questions as I start eating. I nod my head so he knows that I'm listening. "When you leave tomorrow, can we keep your coat here?" I almost choke on my food, making Emma give me her glass of water.

"I-I'm sorry, what?"

"For safekeeping, you know?"

I sigh at Thoma, knowing he would just wear it with Lannion.

"Sorry but no. I... I might need my coat in case it gets cold," He nods and looks down at the table, making me sigh. "I might let you wear it when I get back." Thoma's eyes sparkle as he hugs me, I pat his back and chuckle at him.

Once we finish breakfast, I go to look around the base. Regardless of the time we've spent here, I haven't had the chance to really take in the details. I come across a piano that I've heard Nat play a few times. My childlike instincts kick in and I open the top of the piano, looking at all the keys. I've never seen the inside of one before. Something appears to be stuck. I reach down into it to try and get rid of whatever has the piano key stuck. As I work on it, I hear a shifting from beside me, causing me to look up. Where the wall once was, there is now a door. I walk inside the door, to be met with a collection of weapons from guns to knives.

"Holy mother of Teyvat..." I mumble under my breath, turning my head around to stare at all the weapons.

"Surprised you found this place." Someone suddenly comments, making me summon my pole arm and almost chop the hag's neck in half.

"I'm not an idiot. I know how to uncover secrets."

"This one you found by accident, but ok," The hag shrugs, leaning away from my weapon. "So, which one are you picking for tomorrow? You can't keep using the same weapon for every enemy, that's for sure." He asks, for once making a point as I look back towards the weapons on the walls.

"Probably a pistol or a rifle bolt 700." I answer, looking at the model types.

"Shocking that you know the names of the models."

"I've read books."

"Maybe think about the weight of the weapons too." The hag advises. I nod, as much as I don't want to admit it, he has a point.

"Weight isn't important to me, I'm strong enough to carry any of these things in here."

"Suit yourself." He shrugs. I look at the gun choices, deciding to choose the pistol as it would be easier to carry since I have my polearm as well. I take it off from off the wall, getting the holsters for them too.