ICEHORSE

ICEHORSE INSTRUCTIONS FOR THOSE LIKE ME WHO WANT THEIR VERY OWN ICEHORSE!!!

For this glitch you will need...

* Stamina food(?) 

* the Woodland Tower as a fast travel point

* the Mirro Shaz Shrine near the Woodland Stable

* the paraglider

* a bow with ice arrows

* a registered horse 

* a LOT of patience. 

First, teleport to the Mirro Shaz shrine and go to the Woodland Stable. Then, get out your horse and ride down to the river. The flat bank west of the raft works fine. Set a pin in the river in front of your horse at a depth where you can drown. Next, teleport to the Woodland Tower. Your horse will be unloaded from this distance. Equip your bow and ice arrows. Paraglide down to where you set your pin (If you have low stamina, make sure to pack lots of stamina food!) YOU ARE NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES ALLOWED TO TOUCH THE FLOOR. IF YOU DO, THE GLITCH WILL NOT WORK. Once you are there, your horse will be in front of you, and you must go into bullet time. making sure Link is low on stamina. Your aim is to shoot your horse and freeze it, just as you drown. If done correctly, you should wake up on the Tower again, and your horse will be unloaded again. Glide down to the Stable again, and you should see your horse standing there, permanently frozen without taking damage! The reason this works is that your horse is unloaded while it's frozen, confusing the game and making your horse glitch. I hope that helped! Have fun with your frosty steed! 

(BONUS! your horse will no longer be injured by Death Mountain's fire!)

Now go try it out!