ETL|01

"Louis shove off of him," Elouis yelled. "The brat deserves it. Just leave me alone Elouis," Louis yelled back to her. 

I am on the ground and Louis is on top of me, continuing to punch my face in over and over again. I punch him straight into the jaw and he coughs a little blood. Perfect, just enough of a distraction. I get up and he stares at me, weirdo. "Not so strong now are you," I say and laugh at the pathetic sight in front of me. 

"Louis always has been a loser," My friend Ethan says behind me. "Good morning," he says. "Morning," I say and try to take another swing at Louis "Leave the kid alone," Ethan says and grabs my wrist. "A teacher will come." "Fine. You are lucky, next time will be worse," I spat to Louis.

"You guys are always fighting," Ethan says to me. "It's like you're obsessed with each other." "Me, obsessed with that loser? No way. I'd rather date Angie," I said. "We both know that isn't true," Ethan says. "Nobody can stand a day with that brat." 

I opened my locker, "I bet you I could." "Oh Jay," Ethan mocks. "Where is my gift? Oh my god do you like her?! You're supposed to only look at me!" "Okay, maybe not," I laugh. "Decides I will let Louis deal with her," I look behind and see her snogging all over him, "The poor dude." "How are you going with Ava," I ask. "Pretty well actually, we are going out for dinner today. You should get a lover soon," Ethan says. "Ava really wants us to go on double dates and I don't think I could tolerate anyone else." "Okay, I'll get on it," I joke.

"I'm being serious dude! You never hangout with anyone, decide me and Louis when you are fighting with him. I can't be here forever." "You are starting to sound like my mother. Why is everyone always acting like I am a child? I can handle myself," I say, somewhat angrily. "You and Louis would be a perfect fit," Ethan says. "What," I yell. "Hmm, I say we make a bet." "What is it this time," I say, annoyed, Ethan always does this. "I bet $100 that you can't get Louis to fall for you." My eyes widen, "I'll start now if you want, anything for $100."