ETL|19

"...I can't do that."

"WHyyyyYYyy? Is iT BeCauSe I'M UglYyy? Am I UglyyYY?" "Jacob, you aren't ugly at all," Louis says with a disappointed smile. "TheN WhY?" "You're drunk Jacob. I can't accept that until you ask me in your right state."

"So LaTeR YoU CaN TeLl mE I'M pRettYYYyy," I ask and lay my head on his shoulder. "Yes Jacob, later I can tell you you're pretty."

"I'm tiReD...," I say and fall asleep on his shoulder.

.

.

.

"He fell asleep," Jacob's sister asks me. "Yeah, Jacob just fell asleep. He seemed really tired and then he just kind of passed out." Brianna puts a bag in the backseat and Matt starts the car.

We arrive at Jacob's house and he stirs back awake...

.

.

.

"What happened? My head hurts...," I say and look at Louis. "You drank a drink with alcohol without knowing and you got drunk," Louis said and set me down on my bed. "You..." "Oh God, I did something embarrassing, didn't I? I am so God damn stupid."

"I wouldn't say this was stupid, honestly I was happy about it." "Please, just, tell me what I did."

Louis pauses, "You asked me to be your boyfriend," he says, oh-so casually. "WHAT," I say and fall off the bed. "You also wanted me to tell you how pretty you were." "What did you say?" 

"Oh! I said I wouldn't accept it until you told me in your normal state. Oh and that'd I'd tell you how pretty you were later." I blush madly. "So...," I say.

"Will you be my boyfriend then?"