ETL|12

and...

kissed me.

"See," he says. "Kissing the homies is normal, don't worry about it." That is not what I wanted to hear, but I'll go along with it anyways. "I'm sure that will give people the wrong idea. It is best not to do that at all. I wouldn't want your c...," I can't get the words out of my mouth. I can't believe that he would like someone other than me. "My what," Louis asks.

"Nothing... I'll just go now," I say and open the stall door. "I hate when you do this to me," Louis says and grabs my arm. "Just be honest with me, like you used too." "Your crush, there happy?" Louis laughs. "How could they possibly get the wrong idea? They already know our relationship." "Those are the type of words that will get you in trouble," I say and poke his nose. 

"I'll go over to your house later," Louis says. Great... Now i have to clean my room too. "Okay," I say and leave off for chem class.

"You sure are good at chemistry," Ethan says from the table in front of me. "What do you mean by that?" "Just ignore him," Andrew says and pulls his ear. "He doesn't know what he is talking about." 

Elouis, looks at me, she is my lab partner. "I agree," she says with a slight tint of pink in her face. "You and," the name I couldn't hear, "Are very cute." Louis seemed to have heard it though and I can't stand that. I want to know too.  

"I think so too," he says. "Who is this person," I ask. "Oh," Elouis says and turns to Louis. "He doesn't know yet?" 

"No way," Louis says.

"Not in a million years."

Enemies to LoversOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara