1

"Y/n, turn off the lights and go to bed. Tomorrow is your first day of your new highschool!" My mom said.

I did as she said, but I kept awake with my phone. I missed Italy too much, my home, my grandparents, my bff, and my boyfriend. I had cried the whole plane flight to our new home in Australia in Sydney.

We had to move because my mom had divorced from my dad, and me and my big Brother Steve had to go back to by mother's native land with her.

The only thing I won't miss will be my father. He is a cruel mafia boss and recently been put in prison.

I was chatting with my boyfriend Jack. He was the most handsome boy I had ever met in Italy and I missed our long walks, and talks, but most of all our kisses.

Suddenly, I jumped as my mom entered the room without knocking.
" Put down the phone and go to sleep or tomorrow you will seem a walking zombie! " I did as she said because it wasn't nice seeing her get angry, and I admit I was a bit tired. In fact the only thing I can remember after was my mom putting the blankets over me.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNGGGG!!!!

How much I hate that alarm clock! Its traumatizing! I got up and went to get ready for school.

In Italy I was really popular, because my family was rich and I had the best things. My brother took me to school with a fancy black bike and I always wore Gucci or Chanel, and I was always surrounded by lots of fake friends. Thow my bff and boyfriend were the best because with them I could me myself. I'm curious of how my life will be at this school...

Now in Sydney, my mother took over her family's buisness car industry and soon I will be getting for my birthday the motorbike I always dreamed of having!

I got dressed with black ripped Jean's and a normal white t shirt. To complete my outfit I choose a leather brown jacket and black boots. My long hair were tied up in a bun.

Steve is a senior and as usual was waiting for me in front of his bike.
We only took 10 minutes to arrive to school. When I got down, my brother was surrounded by curious girls. In the mean while, I got my earphones and walked away listening to Imagine Dragons, my favorite band.

I sat down on a bench when I heard a hand tapping me.
"Hi are u new here? I have never seen you around..." I took off my earphones and saw a girl my age smiling down at me.
"Hi I'm Y/n and I'm new with my brother over there..."
"Oh, he is your brother? Everybody thought you were his girlfriend." I laughed.
"I'm Alexis and I'm here to show you around if you'd like." I agreed and talking and presenting each other she took me around the school.

I learned she is in my class, likes the colour green, loves cats, has a huge crush on this Minho Guy and isn't very popular because there are these witch-girls who practically are like the queen of the school. The leader's name is Lenah and her crush is off limits to any girl. Thow I don't remember his name.

She told me to stay away from them, but nobody scares me, and probably she will fall for my brother anyways.

In fact Steve is the handsomest boy ai know after Jack. He has dark wavy hair that fall over his face and deep blue eyes. He us a jock so he is very tall and muscular. My bro and Jack were friends because they were in the same football team. Jack was like him only with dark blond hair and glasses. He was a bit shorter than my bro, but had wider shoulders. He is my first love!

I thought like this because I hadn't still met my destiny...

The bell rang and all the students ran to class. Alexis walked me to our class and a fall blond girl walked up to us with 2 other minon girls. She was Lenah.
"Hey, you are Steve's sister right! Why don't you come with us instead of talking to poor losers like her!"
Her minions laughed, they seemed donkeys!
"Sorry, but I prefer to stay with her than with blood sucking leeches fake friends like you! I know you are only I terested in my super hot and perfect brother!"
She glared at me and said that I will regret it, but I know I am not scared.

I need to tell Steve to stay away from her!

When I looked towards Alexis I saw she had teared up...
"Are you ok?" I asked.
"Nobody ever answered like that to her, mostly to protect me!" She hugged me.
It feels good to help people and at least now I had a friend! We sat at the back where there were two free desks and the English lesson went by in the most boring way possible.

A boy sat in front of me continued to turn curiously, he had blond messy hair and freckles...Alexis told me his name was Felix, one of the popular kids.

He was kinda cute but if he was like Lenah, I didn't want anything to do with him.

When there was break, Alexis quickly brought me out of class to show me her secret place: the roof!

It was really spacy and calm. We listened to some music, she liked kpop and I liked melodic pop. We sang and danced a bit, but soon we had to go back to class, gym class...

I loved gym class because I was good at sports. I practiced volleyball back in Italy and when I was younger dance, skating, swimming and karate.

We headed down to class. I had still my earphones on when I suddenly hit a wall, or so I thought...