2

I figured out it wasn't a wall. It was hard as rock, but it was covered in fabric. Next to me Alexis had frozen.

I looked up and saw a tall boy towering me. He was wearing jeans and a black sleeveless shirt. He looked like a Greek God. His black hair gently fell near his deep black eyes. He was smirking curiously down at me.

I thought that Jack was the hottest boy I had ever seen, but I had to rethink that...

"Hey baby girl, you have to be more careful or I will think you did it on purpose!"

What an A class jerk!

"Listen mate, first of all don't call me like that and second of all don't be so full of yourself!"

"Hey baby girl don't be so aggressive, don't you know who I am?" He said with confusion.

"I don't know who you are and I don't care!"

"Y/n, he is one of the popular kids, the leader and Lenah's crush! He is also the hottest guy in school and part of a kpop group called Stray Kids!" She whispered in my ear.

"And what do I care, only because he sings doesn't mean he has to be so egocentric!"

"You seriously don't know Stray Kids?" He asked.

"No, because I don't like Kpop" I said a bit flustered.
Strangely his presence gave me butterflies, but I cant start having feelings for this jerk! I have a boyfriend!

"Channnnniiiieeeee!" screamed Lenah out of nowhere.

"Ouch my ears, god Lenah shut up!" The boy said.

"Let's get out of here..." I said to Alexis and she agreed.

"I'm Bangchan by the way and you are?"

"I dont think you care." I said getting away from Lenah's glare.

We got to the girl's locker room and we got changed in short pants and a white sport's shirt.

I was waiting for my friend outside when I saw Bangchan again with a couple of his friends, including Felix.

I was stunned, with the white tight shirt, we could see his marble abs. They looked at me and I quickly turned away to hide my blushing.

Then Alexis came outside and we sprinted to the gym.
When all the students were in Alexis pointed me a cute guy with braces and next to him another cute boy, Seungmin and Minho. Other boys from Stray Kids.

The exercise we had to do was in pairs. We were learning the cartwheels, something I already new how to do.

Alexis asked me of I did mind It she went with Minho. Obviously I said no, even if I was a bit worried of who my partner would have been.

I was lost in my thoughts, when I saw Felix walking towards me...

"Hey Y/n do you want to be my partner?" He asked shyly.

"Felix come with me!" One of Lenah's friend said pushing him away from me.

Then I felt a tap on my shoulder. My heart back flipped...

I turned to see Chan looking down at me with the cutest and sweetest smile ever!

"Hey baby girl want to partner up with me?"

"Shouldn't you be with your girlfriend?"

"Who Lenah?" He laughed and my ears were enchanted from that sound...

"She is not my girlfriend, she only has a crush on me and on every other hot boy in this school."

"Should I be relieved?" I asked.

"Oh come on! Let's get to the exercise."

"Arent you a pro dancer?" I asked. I thought he could do a cartwheel.

"Modestly I am, but I dont know really well how to control where I go when I do it..." He laughed again and my heart melted again.

No no no no Y/n, you cant be falling for someone else rather than your boyfriend!

I finally agreed and tried to explain that your feet's position was everything to control the direction your body took.

I showed him a couple of times. And he said he wanted to try.

He did try. He fell. He fell on top of me! We started laughing. I saw Lenah glaring at me wanting to kill me, and that made the moment even better.

I didnt think Chan could be this sweet and friendly.

"Hey I'm Y/n by the way...I think you deserve to know."

"Ye but I will still call you baby girl, it fits your cute mood..."

I obviously blushed and he noticed and smirking he did a perfect cartwheel.

"You lied to me! You did know how to do it!"

"You helped me a lot thow."

In that moment my brother entered and with a smile he said...

"Hey bro" to Bangchan.

"And don't you greet me too?" I said to him with a fake hurt face.

"Of course love." He said kissing my cheek.

"Ok stop, not in front of everyone!!!"

"Is he your boyfriend?" Bangchan asked with disappointment in his voice.

"What no bro she is my sister!" Laughed back my brother.
He seemed relieved.

In the meanwhile I saw that witch Lenah checking out Steve! Oh I'm so gonna tell him to ignore her!

The lesson was over and me and my brother got home on his cool bike everyone was envious of.

At home I ran to my room and started doing my homework when I got a phone call.