8

Chan's POV

One moment I was above Y/n, the next outside her room...

Did I do something wrong? Did I took things to fast? Did I hurt her? Was she still thinking of Jack?

I needed to solve things...

Y/n would be sad until Jack forgave her. I decided to go and talk to him. I went in the living room to get my sweatshirt.

I then saw Alessia, I think hed name was making out heavily on the sofa with Steve.

"Mhmhm!" I coughed.

"Oh um!" Alessia shouted moving away from Steve.

"Alessia meet my friend Bangchan." Steve said with want for more in his voice. I never saw him this lightened up.

"Oh don't look at me like that!" Alessia pleaded. "Where are Jack and Y/n by the way?"

"Um it's better if you go to her she is a bit devastated now..."

"Did he hurt her!"Steve shouted.

"No mate, he didn't!" There I was a bit flustered. "I will explain to you later in the mean while go take a shower, you are unpresentable! Look at your hair!"

Alessia ran to Y/n's room and Steve went to shower.

Instead I went to Jack's door and knocked.

"Leave me alone Steve."

"It is not Steve."

The door flashed open.

"What the heck would you want! You already got everything I had!"

"Hey bro chill, I am here to work things out because I hate seeing Y/n so depressed. She really loved you and wants to stay friends with you. And before you asked she didn't ask me to come here. I really love her as I hope she loves me. I just wanted to say this because I want you to listen to her version."

"This doesn't change things, she lied to me! Though you can come in I guess."

"Thanks...She didn't lie to you. It is true I never asked if she had a boyfriend and Steve never told me. I didn't know if not I would have never touched her. I am not a girlfriend stealer."

"I guess you are right, if it wasn't meant to be I should understand her."

"I mean if you want I can introduce you to some girls if my class that will be yours too."

"Ahah why not, thanks bro. But it will be difficult to forget her. She was special, she made me happy."

"I know the right person for you! She is my cousin and hed name is Maia."

"Ok I will give her a shot, but I wont promise anything. And if only you dare hurt her I will kill you!!!!"

"I would never hurt her!"

"I understood that you love her, just make her happy."
"Oh and don't tell her i forgave her yet  I wanna speak with her tomorrow."

"K bro Good night!"

I exited his room. I felt much more better.

I texted Maia to inform her to meet me tomorrow in front of school.

And then I went to bed.

I dreamt of Y/n sweet smile!