10

I sat in between Alexis and Alessia. I saw that she wasn't crying anymore.

After lesson I asked Alessia.

"Hey how are you feeling? Are you angry at me too?"

"What no! You and your brother are two different people! I ran away crying because yesterday we had such a good time. I knew the distance would have drawn as apart. Jeongin though followed me and explained that Lenah is a terrible person and that Steve will regret it."

"Wow do you have a crush already!"

"Y/n you know that your brother had stolen my heart, it will be so difficult to forget him. Jeongin told me he had already saw Steve with Lenah. Though I think Jeongin is cute. He consoled me and hugged me."

"Awww!"

"You know he also kissed me on the cheek and then blushing went away threatening your bro."

"Omg what a knight in shining armour! Though I will also protect you. In fact I you want me to kill him I will."

"Oh no, his punishment will be staying with Lenah and having her around. But if you ignored him it wouldn't be bad."

"I would do anything for you!"

Then Alexis came by.

"Hi Alexis this is Alessia, Alessia this is Alexis, my first friend here."

"Hi Alessia I heard what happened with Lenah and Steve. I am so sorry!"

My bff just blew her nose and tried to smile.

"Oh Y/n you know, me and Minho are now together!"

"Whattttttt!!! I am so happy for you! He is such a hottie sweetheart!"

"Thanks! He confessed to me during break and then he kissed me it was magical..."

"Hey Alexis does Minho know Jeongin?" Alessia asked

"Of course they are in the same kpop group."

Then in the corridor I saw Maia and Jack walk by. They were both smiling and holding hands. Cute! She was a nice girl and Jack deserved someone like her.

Jack turned with his marvelous deep blue eyes. I grinned at him and he winked. I guess he was having fun!

"Hey girls I am gonna have a party at my house, why don't you bothe come. You can bring Chan and his friends and Jack with Maia." Alexis proposed.

"That's a fantastic idea and a great opportunity to make new friends!"

"Perfect I will give you all the details after! Get dresses really sexy so we can be the hottest girls ther!"

"Obviously girl!" Alessia agreed.

We finished school and after the boring lessons me and Alessia decided to walk home. We didn't want to see my brother's face.

Then we heard a voice.

"Hey Ale!"

We turned around to see Jeongin.

"Hey!!" She said.

"Hey Jeongin why don't you show around the city to Alessia, I can go alone back home!"

"Really thanks bestie!"

And with that they left like two little kids. She needed distractions.

I walked alone until a bike pulled over.

"Hey baby girl!" Chan said.

"Stop calling me that!" I protested.

"Oh why it suited you so well!"

"Nevermind Channie. I have been invited to Alexis' party. Wanna come?"

"Yeah sure!"

"And bring your friends and cousin too."

"Of course Princess."

"Why!!!"

"You didn't like baby girl! And plus you called me Channie so I need to have a pet name for you too!"

I blushed.

"Wanna a ride home Princess?"

"Sure."

I got on and we rode till my house.

"Ok I am gonna go study now, thanks for the ride! See you tonight."

"Can I have a reward kiss..." He pleaded with goo goo eyes.

I pecked his lips and smiling went inside leaving him amused.

I went in my room studied a bit and then Alessia came back.

"Tell me everything!" I said.

"We just took a walk in the park..."

"And..."

"He kissed me!"

"Aaaaaaa!" We both squealed.

"After I didn't know what to do, it was all so sudden. He apologized but I just kisses him and told him I would have seen him tonight."

"You are a pro with boys!"

I sent a text message to Jack telling him about the party and to Chan saying he would come and pick us up.

Now though was time to get ready!

Chan's POV

She just pecked my lips, but it was like a hundred butterflies had flew on my lips.

I drove away. I missed our contact but I could wait until tonight.

"Guys tonight we are going to a party!" I shouted getting in the big house all of the Stray Kids used.

After faking of doing homework I decided to get myself ready. I needed to look presentable at the first party with Y/n.

Was it better a smoking or casual clothes? Was it an elegant party or a wide one.

I opted for a white shirt unbuttoned on top and normal black pants.

I needed to look hot.

Then I called the other. When they all arrived we were ready to go and get our friends.

We got out and told our driver to get the black mini van.