5

"Just sit down and watch a bit of TV until Steve is back."

"Don't you wanna have fun?" He asked.

"I am going in the hot tub if you want..."

It was an innocent proposal.

"I don't have a bathing costume."

"Just get one of Steve's."

"Ok be right back..."

While he went to change I changed in my bikini too.

I got out and we both stopped to stare at each other

(Sorry only pic I could find of him in bathing costume

(Sorry only pic I could find of him in bathing costume...)

I blushed a bit and he got back to his normal self.

His abs!!!!! How couldn't I drool over his perfect body! I felt the urge to touch it.

"Hey baby girl I didn't think you could wear something like that so well!"

"You are not bad yourself..."

"So, where is the hot tub?" He asked a bit red in face.

"Follow me Sir." I joked.

We entered in a pergola with the hot tub inside and some plants.

We both entered and the hot water made my face redden. The bubbles relaxed my back and I felt in my comfort zone. I closed my eyes.

Chan's POV

I saw her closing her eyes, with the hot tub's suffused coloured lights. With that imagine I just went crazy! I started to get closer to her.

The she opened her eyes. She seemed confused for a second, but then she started laughing.

And...

Y/n POV

SPLASH!

I splashed him in the face!

He was just too cute with his surprised expression.

He laughed too and soon we started a fight in the enclosed space of the jacuzzi.

I don't know how but I had gotten over him, and I wasn't even bothered.

I stared at him in awe. How could someone be so perfect? I rested my head on his chest and we remained like that for a while until we were so wrecked we had to go out.

I missed the contact...was I falling for him? What about Jack?!

We went in the living room and suddenly Chan waits and turned me around so he was towering me. We were so close, I could feel his breath on my lips. He was so tempting...

Chan's POV

After the splash fight she rested her head on my chest and I could feel her breath on my neck. I needed to have her at any cost, she needed to be mine!

She was like a drug to me, I could have never have enough of her! I needed more and more.

Though she was too sweet and different to trust me that fast.

We stayed in that position for a lot of time, then we decided to get out. We walked till the living room without stopping.

The lights were off and her her skin only covered by her white bikini was so tempting.

So, I couldn't resist and turned her towards me by her waist. I needed her near me, I needed to touch her, to smell her breath, to look into her deep eyes. But mostly I needed her to smile at me, that sweet and manipulating smile!

I never felt so drugged like this with nobody ever!

I was so close I could see the details of her iris. But I was concentrated on her lips. They seemed rosey cream, and I desperately wanted to try its taste.