Chapter 2

Y/N awoke the next day at dusk. Excited to see the woman he dreamed about. Before breakfast, he was stood in the throne room. Looking over the thrones of his parents. Envisioning the beauty that is Wanda stood in the royal best by his side as he ruled over the kingdom.

"I thought I would find you here son." King Henry spoke as he entered the throne room. "Did you enjoy your wander yesterday?"

"I did father." Y/N smiled. "I met someone."

"Where?" King Henry asked him. A hint of worry in his voice.

"The Meadows." Y/N said. "She is perfect father. She isn't like the girls from the village. She is a real lady."

"How so if she is just a poor farmer's daughter?" He asked him with disgust in his voice.

"Well, she didn't fall at my feet as soon as she was in my presence." Y/N stated

"That is the way you behave when in the presence of royalty." King Henry told him.

"I don't want a Queen who would bow down at my feet. I want a Queen who will stand tall beside me as we rule the kingdom together." Y/N told his father proudly. "I want a Queen who isn't afraid to put me in my place when I am clouded with rage and irrationality."

King Henry just smiled at his son as Y/N spoke confidently. Before the two entered the dining hall, King Henry stopped him.

"Well maybe we can try and how do they say." King Henry smirked. "Ruin this breakfast."

"Why father?" Y/N asked him.

"Your mother had invited her old friends the Carters. They have a woman of your age, Sharon." King Henry spoke cautiously. "She wants to try to see if you both are compatible."

"Father. I am meeting Wanda today at high noon." Y/N told him with frustration lacing his tone.

"I'm sorry my child." King Henry apologised before the two entered the hall. King Henry took the seat at the head of the table while Y/N took the seat to his left. "I do apologise for keeping you all waiting."

"So, Y/N dear." The Queen spoke softly.

"Yes Mother." Y/N smiled at his mother softly.

"This here dear is Sharon Carter." She introduced the two. "She is a perfect suitor for your Queen."

Buchanan stood and watched as Y/N pleaded silently with him to save him. King Henry smirking at his son with his Royal Guard.

"It's a pleasure to meet you My Prince." Sharon said in a prissy voice as she curtsied.

"The pleasure is all mine." Y/N spoke as he nodded his head. Turning back to Buchanan to save him.

"Would you accompany me on a stroll through the village sire?" She asked him as Y/N coughed.

"I'm so sorry ma'am. I seem to be coming down with something." Y/N said as he continued to fake cough. Standing up to his feet as the King tried to stifle a laugh as the women at the table were concerned. "Buchanan, we need to go to the apothecary. Bruce may have something of aid."

"Right away sire." Buchanan spoke with haste as he helped the prince up on his feet. When the two had reached their horses, Buchanan couldn't help but laugh.

"If I didn't like you, I would have you beheaded." Y/N told him as the two mounted their steeds.

"I wouldn't expect anything less sire." The two chuckled as they trotted through the village. Making it in good time to meet with Wanda.

Wanda was stood in the same field of wild flowers. Looking as beautiful as ever. As Y/N dismounted his horse and stowing him near the wooden fence. He made his way towards the beauty who has invaded his every thought.

"Good afternoon Wanda." He smiled as he approached.

"Good afternoon Y/N." She returned his smile she reached for his hand. "I arranged a picnic if that is ok?" She spoke as she led him to a blanket she had laid out for the two.

"This looks wonderful Wanda." He said as the two sat down. Wanda beamed at him.

"I thought you may be hungry." She told him as she handed him some bread. She watched as he took a bite and moaned at the taste.

"This is amazing Wanda." He told her.

"Really?" She asked him as he nodded. "I baked it myself."

"You are truly a magnificant woman Wanda." He told her honestly making her blush lightly under his intense gaze.

"Thank you." She smiled at him.

"I must be honest Wanda." Y/N spoke as he looked at the beauty before him. His heart pounding in his chest. "You have plagued my mind since we met. Every thought I have is of you." Wanda looked down shyly as he spoke. "I was stood in the throne room this morning after I awoke, and I saw the two of us there. Ruling together. Raising a family."

"Really? You envision all of that. A whole future after just meeting yesterday?" She asked him as he smiled and nodded at her.

"I think the moment we crossed paths, our stars alligned." Y/N told her. "I am not one to believe in fate, but I think you and I are soul mates. My heart calls your name with each beat in my chest."

Wanda smiled at him shyly before she kissed his lips. The two feeling like the only people left on the planet. Laying down side by side in the grass. Looking up at the clouds. Feeling like nothing else matters other than the moment shared between the two.

Heavy Is The Crown (Wanda Maximoff X M! Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara