Chapter 2

"Bedo?"

"Huh, you're still calling me by that nickname even after we broke up." he took out a notebook and noted it down. 

He was serious about the experiment thing 

I hoped that he was just hurt 

he just seems unbothered  

A brush of Kazuha's hand made you realize that you were trembling. Forcing yourself to stop, you met Albedo's eyes. 

"Why? Why me?" 

"You seemed the type to be an average girlfriend. I would have had to do more tests to make sure but-"

"So it was random. You could have broken anyone's heart but it just had to be me!" A crowd had started gathering. You knew the information about the breakup would spread but you didn't care. 

"I thought you wanted to. You were the one that asked to."

"It was a fu##ing dare ok? Mona pressured me into it. I was going to ask you to break up for a day not forever!" 

"Ah." 

"That's all you're going to say? You don't regret it do you?"

"It was beneficial for my research." 

"Well, if I tell you what I felt through our entire relationship will it benefit you even more?" 

"I was going to ask you anyway." 

"You're a great actor. You're a great liar. Because I actually believed you. When you said that you loved me I believed it. When you kissed me I thought you actually meant the unspoken words. When you said that you would stay with me forever I really believed it. You are a fu##ing ba$/@rd. Why me? Why pick me? I loved you so much the betrayal hurts. It hurts so bad. But you don't care. You never gived a $#!/ about my feelings. The only thing you actually care about is your research." 

"Thank you, this information has been very useful." 

"That's all you see everyone as. A source of information. How about your sister? Do you really care about her, or is she a source of Information as well? No answer? Oh, how heartbroken she would be if I told her." You pushed past him and the crowd. However, before you could get away, you heard some words that made you stop. 

"If you hurt her I will....." 

"That's what my brother said as well. Did you forget the warning? You shouldn't have made me love you Bedo." While you once said the nickname with tenderness, now you said it with loathing. You practically spit the words at him. Turning around, you headed the rest of the way to your dorm. 

Turning on your phone, you flopped on your bed. After blocking Albedo on all your platforms, you decided you needed to distract yourself from what happened so you decided to text your most recent contact.

Emo that's not Xiao

you

Hello is this purple bowl cut guy?