Extra (How Scara prepared for the Confession)

Scara POV

"Yeah, yeah. I'm finally going to do it. So help me out?" I was in front of Lumine, Kuki, and Hu tao. 

"Sure! So what do you want us to do?" (Hu Tao) 

"Just pretend to organize a hangout and meet her somewhere. Then leave her there. That's it." 

"Why us though?" (Kuki)

"Because then she won't get suspicious." 

"Oh fine. Come on guys, let's plan this thing!" (Lumine) 

I watched them run off and I sighed. 

Now... for everything else. 

I had already decided that I should do it at the cliff. But how should I keep it clear of people? 

"Right. My mom's rich." 

A day later...

Okay, that's it.

The others should have met up with her by now.

I walked towards when Lumine had told me they were meeting. 

I kept myself out of sight. I watched her laugh and get mad. 

How cute.

When the others left, I walked towards her. She was staring in the direction they had left, not even bothering to turn around. I smirked. 

"Are you not even going to look at me?" She immediately turned around. 

"Kuni?! What're you doing here?" She was grinning and her (e/c) eyes sparkled with joy. 

"Suprised?"

"Of course! I wasn't expecting you. Though it was weird when Lumi and the others left me alone."

"I'll have to thank them for that later."  

Not that I'm going to...

"Of course." she chucked, the sound of her joy resonating within me "Do you want to go somewhere more private?" 

"Yeah. Who knows who could be listening." We grinned at looked towards where we could tell the others had been hiding. 

"Come on. Let's go." I grabbed her hand and led her to my car. Her hand was warm in mine and I could hear her giggle. 

When we arrived, I heard her gasp. 

"The cliff?!?!?"

"Yeah. I made sure no one would get in today." 

Ahhh. The power of having a rich mom. 

"Okay...."

"Come on. Let's go over to the edge." 

When she looked out at the view, it reflected in her eyes. Her (h/c) hair was blown back by the wind. 

"It's beautiful."

"It is."

You are.

You're perfect.

"What is it? You're thinking about something." Concern flickered on her face. 

"We've been through a lot together haven't we?" 

"Yeah. I can't believe that the last year has been this peaceful." 

"Mhm. But even if it wasn't... I think I'd still be standing here today. With you."

"Kuni...What're you saying?"

"I don't want to make you wait for me anymore."

I want to be with you.

For as long as fate allows. 

"What?"

"We've known each other for around a year and a half now right? Being around you... I feel like I don't deserve it. You're so sweet and perfect." She flushed, and I smiled. 

"Kuni, I-"

"Someone like me... It seems terrible for me to even be near you. But I can tell... you feel the complete opposite. So I accepted it. You might get hurt, but if it makes you happy. I'm willing to do anything for you."

I really am.

"..." She seemed shocked speechless. 

"I love you Y/N." 

Coming out of her trance-like state, she ran at me and pulled me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around her.

"I love you too Kuni. I love you so so much." 

She lifted her head to meet my eyes. 

And...

She kissed me. She wrapped her arms around my neck to pull me closer to her. 

When we broke apart, we were both grinning. 

"I love you." 

"I love you." 

We were finally in each other's embrace. 

Finally able to promise. 

We won't leave each other.

Never again. 

A/N: Hope you enjoyed! It's just a Scara pov of the confession really. I've been busy with the Diluc fanfic, but I'll always try to work on this.