Chapter 1

Y/N's POV
Ah, yes. School. Pretty boring when you think about it. There's shit like classes, homework, exams, and sports, even though I usually play (your favorite sport) during club hours. I stared at the clock above the school until the last bell of the day started to ring not to my ears, but throughout the school. I then got off my desk, grabbed my bag, and headed out to go home.

Okay, I get it. I know you're probably thinking "(Y/N). Why are you going home EARLY? Don't you have clubs to worry about?" Look, the reason is that I don't have practice today. So, yay! I'm free! Speaking of "free", my friend, (B/F/N, best friend's name), asked me if I'm free to hang out with her. I mean I have nothing to do today, so I walked to her school dorm.

Once I reached the door, I knocked on it, hoping (B/F/N) is in, but no reply. 'Maybe she's coming back late... I hope there's nothing wrong...' I thought. Luckily, right when I was about to knock on the door again, the door was opened. And it was because of none other than, you guessed it, (B/F/N)!

"Hey, bestie!" She said cheerfully. "Holy shit you scared me! At least give me a text to let me know you're home," I said. "Oh, right. My bad," she laughed while resting her hand on the back of her head.

She then closed the door behind us after letting me inside her room. Although, I am kinda curious as to why she invited me here. "So, what'd you call me to your place for?" I asked. She giggled. "Well, do you remember that time when I told you I would make up for not bringing any souvenirs after my vacation the other day? Well, I had to stay true to my word and got you this! I just hope you like it..." she said while showing me a yo-yo with a cute design on it.

This is the first time she gave me a gift like this, but I'll admit, it does look pretty cute

This is the first time she gave me a gift like this, but I'll admit, it does look pretty cute. "(B/F/N)..." I sighed with a small smile. "The fact that you tried to get me something cute, like this yo-yo, really makes me happy because you know my tastes. I like it!"

And before I knew it, (B/F/N)'s tears were falling down her face. No doubt my words got her so emotional. I sighed softly and got closer to hug her. She hugged back. "I'm glad, (N/N)... Really, I am...." She sobbed. Oh, how lucky I am to have a friend like her.

(timeskip)

After our hangout, which kinda ended up unexpectedly emotional, I walked to my dorm room with the yo-yo in hand. I started doing the "walk the dog" trick on my way to my dorm. That trick for the day was short-lived when I feel a pair of eyes watching me. It was sending shivers down my spine. I started walking faster, picking up the pace until I made it to the dorm. I opened the door, hurried inside, and closed it shut.

Once I couldn't feel them anymore, I sighed in relief. Thank God, their gone. I snapped out of my thoughts, and start to prepare for my bath.

I walked into the bathroom while holding a towel. I hung up the towel, started filling up the bathtub with warm running water, tied up my hair into a bun, and began taking off my clothes. Once the tub is filled up, I turned off the faucet, got in the tub, and let the water comfort me and the steam rise to my face.

As I lie back and rest, I somehow have some doubts in my head. 'Who was that person that was staring at me? Were they following me at home? If so, why?' I thought. Luckily, I forgot about it. It's probably just me imagining things.

15 minutes passed. I got out of the tub and drained the tub. After that, I grabbed the towel and dried every part of my body before wrapping it around me. I then exited the bathroom, and put some lotion on my body. It's lavender-scented, and boy, it calms me right down. Once I'm done with that, I removed the towel from my body, put on some underwear and sleepwear, and went to the kitchen to make myself some (F/F) for dinner. I loved that stuff when I was little.

After I was done eating, I put the dirty dishes in the sink and turned off all the lights. Once I reached my bed, I pondered about how I should bring my yo-yo to school without anyone noticing. But I decided to figure that out tomorrow and instantly went to sleep.

???'s POV
'So, that's (Y/N),' I thought as I stared through the curtains behind the window of her dorm. I guess this might be the girl Kiria-sensei told us about. I hope he's right about her having potential. I stealthily head back to base to report back to him.

3rd Person POV
Morning came. (Y/N) woke up to the bright sunlight hitting her face, and the sound of the clock going off on her phone. With a yawn, she got out of her bed, turned off the alarm on her phone, and walked to the bathroom. She then started on her daily morning routine: brush her teeth, wash her face, comb her hair, etc. Once she finished and was all dressed, she grabbed her school bag, bento, and yo-yo, and stepped out of her room. That was when a realization struck her.

'Fuck! I completely forgot about hiding my yo-yo!' She thought. Panicking, she struggled to find a way to hide it until she stuck it in between her cleavage. "Or maybe, this helps," she muttered under her breath. Without further ado, she continues to head out to class with her yo-yo in her cleavage.

(timeskip)

A baggage check is going underway, and (Y/N) was fearing for her life. Once she stepped forward to the school gate, the disciplinary committee president checked her bag, and (Y/N) was sweating like crazy. Luckily, it was over before she knew it, and it went smoothly as she hoped. She grabbed her bag and went ahead until she bumped into a brown-haired male student. He was wearing a red scarf around his neck.

 He was wearing a red scarf around his neck

"Sorry. I wasn't paying attention," she said while bowing her head. The male then turned around to see (Y/N), his hazel eyes meeting her (E/C) eyes. "Hey, don't worry about it. It happens to all of us right?" He spoke with a small smile.
"Oh, right. My name's Asuto, by the way. Who are you?" "I-I'm (Y/N)," she replied.

'"(Y/N)?" Then, she must be...' he thought. His thoughts were interrupted when another female hugged (Y/N) from behind. "There you are!" She shouted. "Oh, hey, (B/F/N)." She spoke. She then averted her eyes to Asuto."So, who that cutie? Is he, like, your boyfriend or something?" She asked. (Y/N)'s face immediately turned red. "W-W-What?! No! We just met!" She shouted. (B/F/N) laughed. "C'mon, I just kidding~. Anyway, we should hurry up to class. We don't wanna be late, do we?" She spoke as she grabbed (Y/N)'s hand, and ran to the school.

Asuto stared from the distance. 'If she really has the potential, then...' he thought.

______________________________________
1278 words?! Jesus!!!!
Hey guys. Sorry if this sucked. Have a good day!