Chapter 2

Y/N's POV
Lunch break has arrived. The time I'm prepared to try out some tricks on my yo-yo. But that's where the problem stems: Finding a place. I was looking down at my desk, silently panicking until the teacher comes to my desk. This is making my heart race even more.

"Excuse me, Ms. (Y/N). The principal and another person are expecting you to show up to the faculty office after lunch," they spoke. I nodded in response while being left in shock. I have a feeling that the gift given to me will be taken away. While believing that, I start eating my bento with strawberry milk.

(Timeskip)

Lunch was over. I was done eating. The worries and doubts about my yo-yo still won't leave my head. I took a deep breath, hoping that my prayers would be answered. I got up and headed to the faculty office. Once I got there, I was accompanied by not only the principal but also a strange white-haired man wearing a black suit.

 Once I got there, I was accompanied by not only the principal but also a strange white-haired man wearing a black suit

"So, you're (Y/N), no?" He spoke. I nodded. "Um... Mr. (P/N, Principal name), I'm not in trouble for anything, a-am I?" I asked nervously. The principal shook his head. I breathed a sigh of relief. "No, you're not accused of anything. I've called you in to discuss joining a school club," he added. I tilted my head in confusion. '"School club?" But I just joined one,' I thought. "I can tell you seem confused because you joined the (favorite sport) club. I'll let Mr. Kiriya explain the details," he said. He then turned to the man known as Mr. Kiriya. "If you may," he told him. Mr. Kiriya nodded and then turned to me.

"I apologize for the sudden call. Before I explain, let me introduce myself. I am Kiriya. I don't mind if you call me 'Mr. Kiriya' during school hours. As for outside-of-school hours, I'll tell you about that later," he pointed out. "Anyway, about your club assignment, you will be transferred to a special club," he answered. I rose a brow. "Forgive me for asking this, but what kind of 'special club' are you referring to?" I asked. "That will be explained later," he pointed out.

Well shit. I have to keep my patience, though. "We do apologize for taking up all your time from school. You are free to go back to class," the principal spoke. I nodded and left the faculty office. Still, I wonder what this "special club" is. Meh. Guess I'll find out. After school, of course.

(Timeskip)

The last school bell of the day rang throughout the school. It's finally time for me to get answers. I got off my desk with my school bag in hand, even my yo-yo still in my chest, until a hand tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around to see (B/F/N). "So, what are you gonna do, now?" She asked, slightly tilting her head. "Well, the principal called me to discuss something. So, I might be in for a lecture," I laughed nervously. "Oh, damn. Did you get in trouble for something?" She asked. "What? No. It's about clubs," I answered. "Anyway, I gotta go. Don't wanna keep him waiting. Okay, bye!" I shouted while jetting to the faculty office. Honestly, though. I kinda feel like a bitch for ditching my friend like that.

Once I got to the faculty office, I only saw Mr. Kiriya. "Uh, where's the principal?" I asked. "I asked him to let us discuss this in private," he answered. Hearing that, I closed the door behind me. "Now, then, back to your club assignment. I talked to the coach today, and we decided to let you join another club today," he pointed out. Well, it looks like I'm gonna have my hands full. "As for what club it is... Well, I'll explain once we make it to our destination. Follow me," he commanded as he leads me. I followed him. What is the club like? I have a lot of questions waiting to be answered.