Chapter 5

Y/N's POV
After lunch break was over, I was thinking of heading back to the dorm, but I felt like I was staying indoors for too long after school, or in my case, after training. So, I went outside to head out to the grocery store.

--timeskip--

Once I arrived, I then looked down at the small note with a list of grocery items I needed to buy written on it.
(I can't think of a list, so it's up to you guys.)

After reviewing the note a few times, I grabbed a shopping cart and walked inside. To start my shopping spree, I was moving from aisle to aisle to aisle until I got every item on the list.

-timeskip-

Finally, I'm finished. All of my groceries were purchased. While I was heading home, humming a song, a group of 3 creeps were following and cat-calling me. Let's just call them creeps 1, 2, and 3.

"Yo, cutie. What's the rush?" Creep 1 spoke. I started to speed up my walk, but I could feel that those perverts were still on my tail. I kept speeding up to the point where I started to run, but unfortunately, I was grabbed by the wrist and slupped back against the wall, causing me to drop the bag full of groceries I bought.

"It's too dangerous for a hottie like you to be wandering around alone~," creep 2 spoke. "Let me go!" I shouted as I struggled out of the creep 2's grip. Just then, creep 3's face got a bit closer to mine. He then cupped my face in his hand. It's so disgusting. "Dude, you're right! She does have a cute look!" He snickered. I looked away with a "Tch!"

"Ooh, tryin' to resist, huh? Well, it's about time that naughty little girls like you deserve to be punished

"Ooh, tryin' to resist, huh? Well, it's about time that naughty little girls like you deserve to be punished." I kept struggling to get away, but no matter how hard I try, they won't seem to let me go. "So, uh, where do we start?" Creep 3 asked the other two. "I'd say the boobs! Like, look at them!" Creep 2 said. The creep that was pinning me down took both of my wrists with one hand and was about to grab my chest.

'If they won't let me go like I asked, then I'll just have to fight my way out!' I thought. So, before I was going to get touched, I moved my right leg back and kicked the perv in the middle right where it hurts: the balls. At that point, he grip went completely loose. I was free.

 I was free